꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚 ꧂

ℍ𝕖𝕪𝕒! 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℝ𝕦𝕓𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕞 𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕦𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕣𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕞 𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕟𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 ℝ𝕦𝕓𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕒 𝕙𝕖/𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕩 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟. 𝔹𝕪𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕒 𝕚𝕟 𝟚𝟜 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤!

"I'm sorry for bringing up such a personal topic. How about we just move on okay?" Rubin asked and he nodded slightly. "Okay... do you know where any other possessions that might have been stolen are?"

"Yea..." he muttered, grabbing the paper and looking for the pen. The officer got up and picked it off of the ground and handed it to him. Hitoshe hesitated 'their already looking for Arvin... I don't want to add to his charges.' He frowned, putting the ballpoint pen down. 'I don't want to add to my charges.'

Hitoshe guessed that the officer was staring at him and shakily wrote, 'I don't want to tell you' only to quickly scribble it out and tear the paper into tiny pieces

he laid his head down on the table and closed his eyes, though what caught him off guard was Rubin mumbling "this isn't gonna help with the investigation." And pushing their chair back. Hitoshe glanced up only to get startled at Rubin looming right above him.

he froze and immediately looked into Rubin eyes who seemed to shrink back into tears. Hitoshe shut his eyes while repeating "I'm so sorry" till he heard the older Officer say

"relax I'm fine."

"S-Sorry."

"you can't control your ability, can you..." they paused before saying, "has anyone ever tried to teach you how to control it?"

Hitoshe shook his head as Rubin let out an exaggerated sigh. "I thought someone like captain Aunita would have signed you up for some sort of ability therapy." Hitoshe stayed silent, only one phrase ringing through his ears. 'You're just too dangerous.'"well either way you're most likely expecting to go home with captain Aunita."

"who?"

Rubin sighed again. "Your mother?" But Hitoshe shook his head.

"mine last names Asthir"

"Well her last name is Aunita." The officer replied, uncuffing him. Though once Hitoshe had slightly released what was going on he panicked and grabbed the officers sleeve.