꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞 ꧂

ℍ𝕖𝕪𝕒! 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕝𝕠𝕨, 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕥... 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪!
"What the heck?" Hisohe flinched at the sound of someone else yelling.

"where the hell did you come from?" The man asked, walking up to him.

"I-" he started staring at the dudes shoes.

"Great Sumarah (his mom's first name) has a kid" The man muttered. "Well, that's quite awkward." He Paused. "Leave some pasta for me, I'm not the only one that's hungry."

The man opened the cabinet and took out a plate, bowl and fork. Next he pulled out some bagel-like things and stuck it into the microwave. "You know those are my clothes you're wearing."

"Oh! Sorry."

"Who are you?" he asked as the beeping of the microwave rattled through Hitoshe's head.

     "Hitoshe."

"OK..." he said, pulling the bagels out of the microwave, "you want some?"

"What are those?"

"Pizza Bagels." he answered as Hitoshe reached over and took one. He took one and ate it.

"Whoa, that's good." he said looking over at the clock. 5:00, it had been about 12 hours seince he and Arvin had left the construction site. 'How'd today end up like this?' he asked.

     "Today around 8 o'clock a pharmacy was robbed, leaving 1 dead and 4 wounded, 5 wounded if you count the accomplice who was shot in his upper left arm and sense has been questioned. Through Ajagars have reason to doubt that it was them. One suspect under the name 'Arvin' who is a Shastr Nirmaan is still on the loose."

     Hitoshe felt his heart stop, patted his left arm. He'd nearly forgotten that he had been injured due to the fact that he felt fine, 'they must have had someone with a healing ability treat me.' he concluded.

     "God, this is why I don't keep the news-"

     "The accomplice has also been lately identified as Hitoshe Ast-" he jumped for the remote shutting the TV off. His legs quivered and he felt like he was about to pass out.