꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚꧂

'Hitoshe's thoughts'
'Written down in the notepad'
"Spoken"

"Dude come on," Arvin prompted again, tugging on Hitoshe's wrist. "Come on!" He could sense the urgency in Arvin's voice this time and began to run across the dock. It felt horrible to stop using his ability almost as if he was weaker and could nearly grab onto anything. He periodically glanced back at the officer activating his ability in order to keep the officer from running after them.

"What was that?!" Arvin screamed by the time they had managed to hide out under the docks. Personally Hitoshe didn't enjoy the sour smell of saltwater or the sharp scent of pine wood.

"Uhmm..." he wrapped his arm around his neck so the elbows crossed over each other and looked down at the dark water. They'd managed to sit on one of the structures but with one nudge he'd be drowning. Alo was curled up in between him and Arvin covering herself with her wings while Thresh poked his head in between one of the support beams. 'Your dragon's gonna give us away.'

Hitoshe pulled out his notepad and pushed the pen down crudely onto the paper. 'You wouldn't get it.' He showed the note to Arvin who raised his eyebrows at the note. 'It's specific to Andheras, at least that's what people say. It just feels so good, like I need to use my ability or I'll eventually cave into despair.'

"How- do you drain your emotions and channel them through other people?" Arvin looked more concerned though Hitosh shook his head.

He flipped the page and found something that said 'they feel what I feel at my worst' and added more to the sentence that explained the basics of his ability. 'They feel what I felt at my worst when I first make eye contact then it progressively gets worse and worse.'

Despite what other thought of his ability he liked it as it could get him out of most circumstances. Arvin handed back the notepad, "I know you can talk,"

"I-I... I." He reached for the pen again and flipped through the pages till he found the phrase 'I can't manage full sentences but I can say...' "g-going." 'And most one-syllable words such as...' "Yea" 'here let me try to say your name..." "R-vv... in"

"Rvv'in?" Arvin laughed "it kinda sounds like what a frog might say! I like it."

He smiled and glanced up accidentally making eye contact with Arvin who began to wipe tears with his shirt sleeve and doubled over into the water.

ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕒'𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣! 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕤𝕤(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')