꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞꧂

"O-Oh!" Hitoshe pushed aside Arvin and began to unlatch the locks making sure the kid didn't see any of the guns they had stashed in there. First he pulled out the bell and unveiled the slide before attaching the tow and twisting the screw like thing that connected them. After making sure the slide was locking in place he slid the mouthpiece in and slammed the case shut.

After unlocking the slide he began playing the Db scale. Going smoothly from fifth position to First position and pushing his trigger to Bb which was first position but without the trigger. To finish everything off he also played the Arpeggio. Putting down the trombone he wrote 'that's good enough for you?' On the notepad and slid it over.

"What about the backpack?" Arvin demanded and the kid went and pulled out about five, "did any of them come in with the trombone?" The kid shook his head and Arvin grabbed a random backpack and looked through it, then the next, and the next. Hitoshe knew he was looking for which one had the most money.

"Are you sure there wasn't another backpack? This one's mine but my friend here also lost his." He remarked picking up one of them, once again the kid shook his head and Arvin dramatically sighed once more. "K, bye tell us if you find it."

After swerving down to a public part of the beach, which was mostly empty besides a few people finishing on one of the overseas lookouts. "I got this one cause it's got a pair of pants about my size, and check it out! Lunch-a-bulls! You know the brand with that bull as mascot."

Hitoshe nodded vaguely remembering one of the ads. "And this," he pulled out a leather wallet for the most part seemed empty besides a credit card and a hundred dollars and dintendo 𝟚
2D-S. Then he pulled out a piece of paper, "it's the PIN number!"

"We gotta be quick before he cancels the card." He remarked, "and I find pleasure in shooting, it's just something about the way the bullet hits the skin." Though he talked so quickly that Hitoshe had only heard the words 'pleasure in shooting' and 'hits the skin' which was enough to mortify him.

"Why are you looking at me like that? It's almost the same as you." He stated, 'no- I'm nothing like you! I don't physically leave a mark on someone!'

Arvin created another handgun and took the two rifles from Hitoshe and put them in the new backpack, but this time Hitoshe stared wide-eyed at the hand gun. They walked down to a completely untouched part of the beach and hid both backpacks and the trombone case under an abandoned trailer.

After they both bolted towards the market place, Hitoshe tried to keep up with the spider that was Arvin. They both bought new shoes, new clothes, a new watch for Arvin, prescription glasses, a first-aid kit, canned and packaged food, and lastly an animal crossing game chip.

.
.
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕒 𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣! 𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕒 𝕚𝕟 𝟚𝟜 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤!
.
.

"They still haven't canceled the card, huh. Anything else?" Arvin asked and Hitoshe smiled walking into a office supplies shop where he bought a mini binder (a tiny bird bigger than his notepad), a new notepad, multiple expensive pen solely because he just wanted to buy them, and multiple keychains (some practical like a flashlight one, though most of the, were just for fun)

After buying so much stuff that their backpacks were full and they had to lug around plastic bags, Arvin bought ten lottery tickets that were all useless. They dropped off the new stuff they'd bought under the trailer. Then went to a DelMart and bought a duffle bag, new backpacks, batteries, razors, and hair gel.

After that they went to a pharmacy and another first aid kit bought eye drops, flu and cough medicine, Denadryl, and pain killers.

Walking up to the cash register with all the medicine Hitoshe felt sick 'have I seen that guy before?', though they continued walking up and handed in the medicine. When Arvin had turned in the card it had already been too late.

The cashier stared at the card in disbelief for a second then erupted "So you go pickpocketed me huh?!" The man at the cash register shouted. "I'm calling the cops! You're not gonna just take my money and get away with it!"