꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡 ꧂

ℍ𝕖𝕪! 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠 ℙ𝕖𝕟 ℙ𝕖𝕟, 𝕚𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕒! (𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕗 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘.) 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝟚𝟜 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤! 5 more chapters till DDandD ends!

    "They still haven't voted yet, you might not..." he regretted the words that came out his mouth after, "I wish my mom had ma-a-managed to kill you when I was a baby." though then he shook his head. "I'm glad you can't understand me."

    "Ready to die? Of course, you're not." his voice broke as he picked up Alo. "You don't even know wha-at's gonna happen to you... You don't even know why they want to kill you." he sucked in his breath, "Why I-I wished you'd died. You don't know an-anything."

    "You don't even know what you did." guilt crept into his voice "You don't even know wh-a-at I did. You... You didn't choose your dragon type did you?" then an outlandish thought came to mind. "What if, what if we just ran away, again."

---------------------------

    He remembered seeing everyone, so many people. So many people that he didn't know. It hadn't been raining, it had been sunny, and extremely warm, how could a sad day be so happy? He couldn't remember much, just his mother sobbing, they were out on the road.

She shook her head then had bent down to look him on eye level, only sobbing more before crumpling to the ground. "His... his... His... ability." she choked out as someone else rushed to help her up.

"Ma'am please sit down, do you need water?" the person asked, sitting her down in one of the cars. But she shook her head saying something that he couldn't remember and the person had told him to look at their eyes, he did and the person had begun crying lightly the more he stared at her the quicker their tears got.

"Oh dear..." they muttered, getting drowned out by the sound of an ambulance. He also remembers seeing the legs of someone getting loaded into the ambulance but no matter how hard he tried he could never remember the man's face for some reason, just the crushing realization that he was probably dead.