꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 ꧂

'Hitoshe's thoughts'
'Written down in the notepad'
"Spoken"

"Sorry!" Hitoshe screeched, reaching over to help Arvin back onto the base of the support beam, though now he could see Arvin under the murky seawater only and an occasional bubble that floated up to the top.

Hitoshe plunged his hand into the water and began to try and feel around. By now Alo had woken up and jumped into the water she poked her head up to his left and began screeching. Hitoshe turned and recognized something floating.

He reached down trying to grab it, snatching what seemed to be cloth, he yanked it up. One he had dragged Arvin's arm out of the water he grabbed Arvin's torso and pulled up till he had managed to drag Arvin's whole body out of the water, though now his left shoe and jacket had disappeared. Though what suppressed him was the fact that after Arvin had finished coughing he immediately began using his ability to make rifles which in Hitoshe's opinion were huge.

'What are you doing?' he wanted to ask but felt submerged in guilt, 'this is my fault.'

"I got a lot of water in my lungs," He gasped out "I'm just turning the excess water into metal."

"Oh, S-S-Sorry"

Arvin grabbed all three rifles and began searching for his bag, "where are our bags?" He asked, still trying to locate them.

Hitoshe took off his leather backpack and gave him a spare shirt, then wrote 'your legs are too long, they'll stretch out my pants.'

.
.
𝕀 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕟𝕚𝕡 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕, 𝕤𝕠 𝕪𝕖𝕒. 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕓𝕠𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕟, 𝕚𝕕𝕜 𝕚 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠.
.
.

"Thanks... we left our bags on the boardwalk." Arvin muttered, "if we left them in the construction site they're probably already gone." He sighed looking rather anxious. "That stupid Ajagar probably took them, now they have to arrest both of us."

"You." he mumbled 'They only have a reason to arrest you, not me'

"I'm sorry what?" Hitoshe could see his chin bobble up but didn't risk looking at his face.

'They only have a reason to arrest you.' He wrote down and passed the notepad to Arvin.

"You literally just used your ability on an Ajagar." But Hitoshe shrugged.

'Ability interference is too petty and he was too busy sobbing to try and figure out who was using their ability. Illegal contraband and carrying illegal weapons is different.'

Arvin opened his mouth to intercept while he was reading but only closed it again. 'I'll just go up there and try to get our bags. if I don't come back before five you can go up and check.'

"Don't try to use your ability, your hair goes up when you use it," Arvin remarked, though Hitoshe was surprised he didn't comment on the fact that his watch had likely broken due to the water. "What?" Arvin remarked, "you've been glaring at my watch, it's waterproof," he remarked before Hitoshe had gotten a chance to flip to a clean page.

Hitoshe waved as to signal a 'bye' and left his backpack with Arvin. Though what he hadn't expected to see was a flashlight, shining into his eyes once he got out from under the dock.