꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚 ꧂

"𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤"
𝕀𝕕𝕚𝕠: 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖.
ℝ𝕦𝕓𝕚𝕟: 𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞.
𝔸𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕟: 𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕖𝕤
ℍ𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕖 *𝕤𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔸𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕟* 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕖𝕤...

𝕀𝕕𝕚𝕠 𝕒𝕤 emeraude toubia

𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕨𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕜, 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝!シ

      "Can't remain separated for a day can we?" Arvin jabbed his elbow into Hitoshe's stomach. He stared at the people who surprisingly were not dead. 'Of course they're not dead, most of Arvin's bullets missed. He found himself studying the faces, it was often that he had a chance to look at someone's face. The steel one nose seemed to sharply crack to the side as if it'd been broken before, and even from afar Hitoshe could make out a bit of acne on top of his jaw.

      "RUN!" He yelled at Arvin, remembering Idio's words 'we'll be watching from above.'

      "What? I just got here, don't you want to hear where I've been-" Arvin asked banging on the top of the steel bar with the hilt of his rifle. "Come on,"

      Hitoshe stayed still "I can't," He blubbered out. "I can't get out of this thing." He said he had no reason to go with Arvin. 'I'm back where I started. It's like nothing ever happened.' He sighed, 'I'm doing it for Alo.' He reminded himself. "H-help me get out of this thing."

      While Arvin began making what seemed to be a pistol with a  chainsaw-like blade attached to the end. Hitoshe stared off into the distance, and then back up to the sky trying to ignore the injured poachers in front of him. He saw Idio slowly covering the building in the alleyway with ice.

      "Run!" He yelled out again cutting off Arvin again but by now a ice had crawled across the floor trapping his feet, the next thing Hitoshe felt was unbearable heat that seemed to crawl under his neck filling his eyes.