꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠 ꧂

ℍ𝕖𝕪𝕒! 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕚 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕚𝕥! 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕞 𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤! 𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕒!

When Hitoshe woke up the wave of cold air hit him first then fear. He barely managed to lift his head up, though the room was so dim that he couldn't see anything besides the blearing light. After groggily rubbing his eyes he freaked out at the sound of footsteps coming towards him.

He recognized them, which sent a shiver down his spine. "Alo! Alo!" He yelled out trying to yank his arms up, though his left arm had been carefully wound up and both of his hands seemed to be handcuffed to the table. "Alo..." he whispered not feeling anything in his left arm.

The black dragon jumped up onto the table and he began sobbing. "Alo..." 'I'm so sorry...' she cocked her head to the side like a confused puppy and began to rub the tip of her wings against his cheek.

Though now the pounding footsteps stopped and he recollected himself. 'You're hallucinating, you're, you're, she can't' he told himself, 'she can't find you. She, she won't find you.' he nudged Alo's wings, the soft feather slowly brushing his cheek. Trying to get a better view of the room he rubbed his eyes again now noticing a large mirror that seemed to tower over him.

He panicked again trying to pull away from the table in sheer dread. ''I work in interrogations.' That was the only thing she'd ever mentioned about her job. 'I work in interrogations.' Hitoshe, she'd found you, she's found you.'

Alo noticed the sudden terror and hysteria in Hitoshe's demeanor and jumped on his shoulder and made an effort to cover both of them with her massive wings. "Al-l-lo..." he wondered what she was thinking, "Bi-i-dāẏa"

She was set off by that and immediately retracted her wings and hopped onto Hitoshe's lap, making a small purr-like sound.

><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~

"Whoa! You're so lucky!" the kid next to him squealed. "What about you? What's your ability, Hitoshe?"

"Oh-i-i, not..." he looked up at the boy who instantly began crying, balling up on the floor. 'I'm not sure,'

"What did you do? She's crying! Get ms.cove!" another yelled, "You jerk!"

><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~

He rocked back and forth shaking as the footsteps came back, he knew, he knew they had to be her's. "I told you, you were dangerous."

'no, stop' he refused to look up 'your back at ground zero'.

"It's a shame you ended up like this, maybe someone should have stayed with me instead of running off."