꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚 ꧂

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕣, 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 '𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 ℝ𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝' 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖! シ 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝.

He remembered a lot of stuff, a white coat that seemed to blend in with the snow. He also remembered riding in some sort of van, the seats were grey. He remembered a widow covered in all sorts of plants.

"you used it on your father." She muttered bitterly. "Do you remember his ability?" She asked.

"no."

"he could kill plants, and bring them back to life. He loved it, watching them decay only to bring them back. Over and over." She sighed. "And you loved to watch."

"do you remember how he died?" Hitoshe shook his head again, growing increasingly uncomfortable.

"you guys were going to buy some soil, or something. He went on and on about how he needed it to grow some sort of plant. I watched you guys leave." Hitoshe heard her sifting against the car seat.

"That's when it happened, he looked into the rearview mirror to make sure you were ok, and you." She seemed to pause. "You probably looked at him, and he drove right into the railing."

"do you know what his last words were!?" She sounded bitter.