꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜 ꧂

𝔸𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕧 ℙ𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝

ℍ𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕖 as Iqbal Diafakhri Ramadan, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝕧𝕚𝕓𝕖𝕤

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕥! 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤! 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

     "oh, are you guys leaving right now?" Rubin asked, walking up, "Hey bud, come back tomorrow ok?"

     "Right we should leave," His mom hastily tugged on his arm causing Alo to growl loudly. They quickly walked to the elevator and into the cold parking complex. Hitoshe shivered even though he'd been wearing a jacket. Once they'd gotten to the car he opened the back door. "What are you doing? Come sit with me in the front." She scowled. "Leave the dragon in the back."

     "oh, k." He scratched Alo's head and put her in the back seat then walked up and sat down in the passenger seat. He awkwardly strapped himself and closed his eyes.

     "you lost your eye mask didn't you?" His mom started grabbing a scarf from the back seat. "Here."

     he stared at it for a second it till his mother said: "I don't want to get in a car accident, k sweetie?" He stayed silent prompting her to repeat the phrase louder. "I don't want to get into a car accident, k?"

     "Yea," He replied, tying the scarf over his eyes.

     The drive had been rather silent till Hitoshe had managed to speak up. "Why'd you ch-a-ange your name?"

     "just seemed fitting to change it back after you ran away. Just because it's your last name doesn't mean it has to be my last name." She remarked. "Stay here." She said leaving the car as Hitoshe tugged the scarf realizing that they were back home.

     After waiting for what felt like an hour he found himself rather hungry as it was about lunchtime now. He tugged on the car door only to realize it was locked. After trying to open every door he waited another hour or so before climbing into the backseat and sobbing. 'You're, you're, gonna die here. Die here, in this car.'