꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝 ꧂

"Get your hands off of him." Arvin muttered walking over to the lady who was now grabbing her calf in pain. Arvin simply twirled the small handgun around in his hand. "I can literally make any gun as long as I understand the parts and how it works, and eat or drink often." Then he paused "Luckily for me, I almost just drowned."

Arvin shook out his still wet hair and muttered "god I need new shoes and pants." Hitoshe looked down at his shoes, or shoe and noticed that sand was sticking to his wet converse and had snuggled in between his toes.

Hitoshe prefered wearing combat boots or boat shoes though they were often far too expensive now, so he'd been wearing a pair of knock-off Adidas running shoes that he'd found at the night market for about twelve dollars. Now his shoes remained the most expensive part of his wardrobe right after his jacket.

.
.
ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠! 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝟚𝟜 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤!
.
.

He snapped out off it once another round of gunshots blared through the air. "Rvv'in!" He cried out.

"she'll, just live just without any legs" he hurled the handgun into the ocean then went back under the dock and came back out with both rifles. "Come on, we still gotta find our bags."

Hitoshe glared at Arvin who covered both of his eyes with his arm. "That's not gonna work on me." Hitoshe growled the tip of his nose edging up.

While they were walking he pulled out his notepad and silently wrote 'why'd you have to tell her your ability ? WHY'D YOU HAVE TO SHOOT HER?! MULTIPLE TIMES!' Once they had gotten onto 'Boardwalk Avenue' he shoved the notepad against Arvin chest and walked off towards the lost and found both.

And then he waited, hating the fact that he depended on Arvin. "There's drawbacks to my ability to, you know." He mumbled before walking up to the both. "Hey is there any chance that someone turned in a backpack and a trombone case?" He asked walking up as if nothing had happened.

"We did get some sort of instrument case turned in about an hour ago-" the kid at the counter began tapping his fingers against the wooden table in the front of the table.

"Great, can I see it?" He talked quickly. As the kid turned around and slid the trombone case onto the table.

"Play it, prove to me that it's yours." And with a sickening realization Arvin stared wide eyed at the kid.