chapter eight

jaeden had finished texting cabbie before he went outside to wait on wyatt.

"Hmm, where is this boy?" He said as he looked down at his phone. He decided to go on instagram as he waited for wyatt.  As he was scrolling he had found gabbies page.  He clicked on it and started scrolling. he didn't know what he was feeling as he scrolled but it wasn't a normal. "Wow, she's so pretty" he thought to himself "Wait you can't like her you just meet her" he heard wyatt pulling up so he turned off his phone.

The car pulled up and honked it's horn. "Hey bro come on, we going to go meet up with Finn and Jack." The boy told him. "Ok cool" Jaeden said getting into the vehicle. Wyatt turned the music all the way up, and rolled the windows down.

Jaeden got on his phone, forgetting that he didn't close out Instagram. "Oh, bro who's that! She's cute" Wyatt told him. He was confused until he looked down. "Oh that's Gabbie, she's a freind." He said closing the app. "How come I've never heard about her?" The boy asked. He decided to tell him the truth. "Oh she accidentally texted me thinking I  was her mom, asking for chicken nuggets."he said laughing. "Really, chicken nuggets. I mean I don't blame her they are delicious." Wyatt said.

They had finally made it to the restaurant, where they meet the other boys. "Hey guys" Finn said approaching them. "Nothing much." Jaeden said. Wyatt then said, "hey did y'all hear about Jaedens little girlfriend?" He asked them. "Really Wyatt, she's not my girlfriend" the boy said. "Yeah, not yet" the other three boys whispered to each other.