Wakiya

Your POV
I looked around and saw it was wakiya i blushed because he looked at me intensely the moon reflected us both and it was just the two of us under the moonlight. I couldn't speak I was lost at words.
"I was worried about you  valt told me they couldn't find you"-wakiya
"I was fine I just fell asleep in the forset while I was practicing for tomorrow match"-y/n good thing it was dark I was a blushing mess
"I'll walk you to your dorm"- wakiya he looked a little apset when I said that
He left me at my dorm and smiled and waved goodbye
Wakiya pov
I was practicing with wyvron until valt called me and told me y/n was missing I dropped everything I was doing and went over there quickly. I saw everybody searching and I was sweating as time went by the sun was setting down and I got more worried. I reached the bey stadium where free used to practice.
Wakiya flashback
I got a text from free saying to meet him at front of the bf sol gym at 3pm. I greeted free and he lead me to a bey stadium he took out his bey and challenged me to a battled. The battle was a long one since I wasn't going to give up but he won with a burst finish in the end. Both of us were sweating from all the time battling.
"I like y/n and I know you like her to but I want to tell you I won't back down if you ask me"-free walked away with a deer
When I got out of shock he wasn't  far but I  managed to tell him something
"Hey you didn't let me finish I won't back down either"-wakiya
"Good we aren't the only ones after her"-free
End of flashback
When y/n appeared I felt relieved that she was found I couldn't help but hug her she was so adorable when she blushed. I felt a little sad when she said she was asleep it remembered me of free.
Next day
Your POV
I woke and got ready for the match today against AS Gallus. I also wanted to meet valts old friend. We were already at the match we were early I separated from the group to get water when I ran into someone.

Sorry for not posting I don't have internet so I have update on my phone.