Answer

''wakiya my feelings right now are a mess I don't know who I like i'm sorry''-Y/N when I said this I could see he was sad and disappointed but he surpised me when he smiled.

'' When you finally realize your feelings come and tell me in person''-Wakiya as he leaned in and kissed my cheek and left smiling leaving you blushing.

Y/n pov

Wow i'm more confused. I can't stop blushing. I guess I now know not to jump to conclusions. But why do I get the feeling that someone is watching me from afar. It's proably just me.

Valt pov

So wakiya also likes y/n should I tell her that rantaro also likes her so they could get together. Let me ask silas opion and see what he thinks.

Time skip

''Hey silas can I talk to you''-Valt

''Make it quick I'm practicing''-silas

''do you think I should pair up y/n with rantaro or wakiya''-valt

''leave it alone she should pick for herself''-Silas almost screaming as he went away

''What's his problem''-Valt

Silas pov

I think I should tell her how I feel before they make a move if I don't act now I will regret it let me look for her. I went to the forest and saw her sleeping on a tree. She was beautiful even when sleeping. I got closer but I snapped a branch and she lost her balance. I ran towards where she was and caught her in time. I was holding her bridal style she was awake and when she saw me she blushed.

Y/n pov

I was expecting a hard fall but I was caught with a warm embrace and strong arms. I couldn't help but blush the he was holding me and his way of looking at me. It was like in the movies where time stops an all you could hear was the brushing leaves and beating hearts.

''Why were you up there''-silas

''I-I was sleeping there because its more comfortable up there and the tree is not that tall so I could climb it easily''-Y/n smiling while blushing

''Your lucky I was here''-silas as a faint blush appeared from looking at her

''u-mm slias whats wrong''-Y/n saying this because of the long pause and silent there was

''Y/n I like you''-silas

y/n pov

I was left speechless. earlier today was wakiya and now silas. The two I thought didn't like me. He put me down and told me.

''I know whats your answer but i'll wait''-silas as he left smiling