Day of the battle

silas pov
When I heard free came back it made me worry a bit. Would y/n like him? I mean they do talk a lot and she always smiles with him. I shouldn't just worry about free.
There's also honcho they seem to talk so easily without making it weird or to quiet.

Then there's ken when she's with him she seems to get more motivated in stuff when she looks at him.
Then there's lui I've seen she has been getting letters from him and she always seems to smile.

With shu she seems to care a lot about him and she even risked her life by going to the snake pit just to look for him. I could tell something happened because when she came back she looked sad.

With wakiya she gets all nervous and stutters a lot. With diago she laughs the most with him. She brings the best in us.
But I can't tell how she is with me she smiles at me and I can see her eyes sparkle when she sees me. Sometimes I see a slight blush when she looks at me. When she sometimes brushes her hand trough mine by accident and blushes.
But what does that mean, I won't give up on her. I still remember when I caught her when she fell from the tree her hair flowing trough the wind. How the moon fell upon us . But my thoughts were interrupted when I saw the cilo delon a blader I've heard of kiss her hand. I couldn't control my anger. How dare he touch her hand.

Honcho pov

I couldn't believe it how could cilo delon touch her hand. I was going to say something but silas beat me to it. I felt so angry how he touched her hand and got close to her. When I saw the other two protecting her and also getting mad just like me. I did felt jealous but that just means I must try my hardest to win her heart.

Free pov

Can't believe this guy has the audacity to touch her hand. I couldn't help but look at him with anger in my eyes. He saw this and it just made him back up a bit. I stood behind y/n to protect her when he caught me by surpise when he kissed her hand again. I will battle him and beat him.

Y/n pov

I looked at the red rose and smiled. I have never gotten flowers before. My guess is valt saw this because he looked at me and said

''Have you never gotten flowers before''-valt

''No never''-y/n as I smiled and laughed

we kept walking and got the big arena. I saw how big the stadium was and I was an awe. Its better in person than it is in the show. We then split up and I went to train in another room that was alone. Couple hours passed by and I was caught by surpise when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked around and saw diago smiling at me. Surpising because in the show he was ussally serious. I smiled back and hugged him and he hugged me back. He was taller than me now.

''I missed you so much diago and when did you get so tall''-y/n

''I missed you to and I don't know it has been a while hasn't it just in a couple days seems like I haven't seen you in years shorty''-diago as he laughed at that last part

''Hey I'm not that short''-y/n as I laughed

''yeah keep telling yourself that''-diago

''hey''-y/n as we both laughed

''be ready for the battle today because I got a new move up my sleeve''-diago

''so do we''-y/n

your pov

we then talked a bit but he had to leave to practice. Meanwhile I continued to practice but not to much. So I won't get tried.
Honcho came in and told me  to get ready because the match will start soon. We both left and he went the other way to sit with Kuza. I got to the benches and saw valt silas and free sitting down already. I waved at them and smiled. I don't know if it was just me but I saw free and slias blush a bit.

''Did I miss anything''-Y/n as I sat between silas and free

''No you're just in time''-valt

''I will go first to battle my guess is they will send delon first''-free

''What why do you get to battle him''-silas

''I will have the best chance to win''-free

''I will go next and battle diago''-valt

''Who will go next to battle''-y/n

''Silas will and then you''-free

your pov

As free was telling us  about the plan I felt someone was watching me. I looked to see the other team and I saw diago and cilo looking at me. I looked away and blushed from the embarrassment.

''We will win this match''-free as he said in a cool way and I blushed by how cool he looked and how determined he seemed to be.