News about shu

Your pov

We got to Bc Sol in the night. When we walked towards the gate everyone came out and cheered for us. Throughout the cheers I heard they were happy we beat them in the battle. We walked back to our rooms.

The next morning

your pov

I woke up and did what I always do every morning. The first thing I did was get something to eat. When I finished I went to the gym and saw ken. I noticed he was doing a new move. I sneaked up to him and scared him. He didn't give me a reaction. I went around him and he looked like he hadn't slept.

''Ken did you sleep yesterday ''-y/n I gasped noticing  his eyes were half closed

''No I didn't sleep at all yesterday''-ken(besu)

''What why''-y/n

''I saw the match and all of you seem to be improving more I want to improve to get stronger with you guys''-keru(ken)

''I understand but if you want to get stronger you need proper rest now go get some sleep''-y/n as I pointed towards the door of the gym

''Well okay''-besu (ken)

Ken povs

The other reason I stayed up was because I kept seeing the video of y/n singing. That valt had sent me. I also don't want to get left behind by y/n. I noticed the other guys that like her are very powerful. I want to be powerful so I could stand side by side with y/n.

Y/n pov

When Ken left I couldn't help but think of Shu. When Ken was walking away it reminded me of Shu walking away from me. I can't stop training I must get him back. He helped me train we had good times together. I remembered this one time when he made me his special food that Valt always talked about. I felt tear drops siliding down my cheek. Remembering all the good times. Just then Valt came running to me. I wiped the tear away and he seemed to be breathless.

''Y/n I have news about shu''-valt

''What is it''-y/n I nearly screamed

''I don't know if I can trust lui but he said if you want to find shu come to the middle of the forest''-valt

''We have to go I trust lui''-y/n

Time skip

your pov

We were almost to the place lui told us to meet. Valt, honcho, wakiya came just in time and me. Diago couldn't come since his in France. When we go closer to the place we were on top a cliff and on the bottom we could see red eye and lui about to battle. The place we were in looked the same just like the show(time skip). When they finshed with the first battle. Lui seemed happy he won. But I could tell red eye was getting frustrated.

But then he just smiled and I couldn't really hear from here but I think I heard red eye say "just what I wanted now I know your weakness". He then laughed but not the laugh I liked. The battle soon started and it didn't take long before both there auras were strong. They sent strong winds our way.

We then heard a crack loud enough to hear. lui bey was burst into three pieces. It wasn't broken he just had to put it together and there. But then what was the crack we heard. Just then red eye mask fell into two pieces. Everybody gasped I did to only because it's been so long since I last seen his face.

lui got his bey and his airplane came and picked him up. The last thing he told red eye was "you got lucky". He then left. Valt went towards the other way so he could get to shu and talk to him. The others followed behind.

I stayed behind all I could I think about was Shu. That wasn't Shu anymore that was his bey personality. He was about to leave when I unconsciously called his name. He looked towards me. But right that second he turned away. I wanted to stop him but I lost my footing on the cliff.