Chapter Twenty-Three

Before Mary Beth could defend herself or even react, Natalie shot up from the ground. Stunning the woman, she grabbed a heap of her mother's hair and yanked her towards the kitchen counter. Natalie threw her mother's head down at the sharp corner of the marble counter. Mary screeched in pain as her teenage daughter, brutally began bashing her skull in.

Natalie had lost her mind. She knew what she was doing, was wrong. But she no longer cared. All that remaining warm humanity of her soul was gone.  It was brutal, but Natalie just stared in twisted pleasure at Mary's horrible pain. After a while, Natalie quickly grew bored and threw her back to the ground. It was gruesome. The side of the woman's head was fractured and bleeding. 

Mary Beth sobbed so much that she wasn't able to breathe, properly. 

"Aww, don't cry, Mommy.." The murderer said, bending down gently. "You know how I feel when I see you or papa sad..I just can't stand seeing people sad, Mama. " Natalie cooed. 

Mary frowned from what remained of her head. "Go to hell..." She coughed, giving her traitrous family member, an unforgiving glare. 

Natalie's expression tightened in fake sadness. "Sorry, Mommy, but I don't think the Devil's ready for me to go there yet.." She held up the rust-coloured syringe, she used to kill the security guards back at the hospital. The mother's eyes widened at the sight of it. Natalie grinned.

"Oh, don't you worry, Mama. I won't use this on you, like those other assholes back at that dump of a hospital." The dark-haired girl said, still smiling.  She looked around the dark kitchen and found herself looking at her mother's knife. 

The damaged victim stared in horror as she slowly picked it up. "Now, this is more like it!" She said, cheerfully. Without stopping for a second thought, she stabbed it down at her.  Mary coughed up blood and Natalie didn't need too many stabs to finish her off. With blood sprayed on her face, Natalie smiled. "Your Time Was Up, Mama..."

"Natalie!" Someone cried. She whirled around to see her father, terrified but angry at the same time. "Ugh, this asshole. Finish him off too, he needs to go, Natalie.."

David held a bat and charged at her with it. Natalie smirked and ducked at a swing by her father. She shoved him but couldn't completely when he whacked her with his weapon. "Why you- You're fucking dead!" Natalie raged, racing towards David with her knife. She managed to get a slice on him and he fell back, holding his wound. 

David coughed. "Why the fuck did you do that? You're worse than I thought.."

For the first time, Natalie actually stopped and frowned. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"I knew that adopting you was a big mistake. Your mother and I should've just abandoned you, like all the other parents who had you.." The father said, between coughs. "You were already a demented little shit, all way from the beginning, Natalie. Drawing and painting on my walls and complaining when you didn't get what you wanted..."

Natalie's heart shattered. "I-I was...adopted?" She stammered, lost for any words.

David rolled his eyes in irritation. "Oh, don't act so surprised, you little bitch. No one wanted you and now, I can see why. Your mother just wanted a pathetic girl. While I wanted a son. Lucas was the perfect one, if it wasn't clear to you..." 

Suddenly, the murderer cut him off by crushing his overweight, fat stomach. His eyes widened but he stared up at Natalie with hate. Bloody tears rained from her clock eye. "Why didn't you tell me?!" She screamed angrily. "Tell you what?" David shot.

"After all these fucking years, you and mom lied to me, this whole time?! Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me, that I was adopted?!" Natalie yelled, hurt tears beginning to stream down her ruined face. "You guys just didn't think I could handle it, did you?"

"You were always unwanted, Natalie." David managed to say, even through his current pain. He smiled, mockingly. "And you always will be.."

Natalie sneered and then let out an infuriated growl of frustation. She lost all control of her actions and began to stomp on his father's round belly. Harder and harder. Until the selfish man coughed up more blood. All of it was blurred by Natalie's hurt tears. After all these years, she had been living in a lie. She really did think that she belonged somewhere. 

But all of it, was just a big, fat lie.

Natalie held her knife and drove it into her father's eye. He gurgled and choked on his own blood. Then...everything fell silent. Once she was sure that he was really dead, she yanked her weapon out of his eye. "Your Time Was Up, David Ouellette. I'm not proud to call you 'Dad' anymore.." She said, almost flatly.

No ounce of remorse for any of this. 

Then the murderer turned her attention to the stairs. She wasn't done yet. 

There was still one more person missing out. 

Lucas. 

(Hella gory and violent chapter, but I hoped you guys enjoyed! ^v^)