1

June 11, 2012
Monday 12:11 PM

(Y/N) placed her head down, her headphones drowned out the sound of her classmates. As per usual, (Y/N) was taking a nap, Yachi turned around and stared at her surprised. Knowing her since middle school, (Y/N) always had a talent for falling asleep anywhere.

"Yachi-san!" Hinata greeted, bursting into the room along with Kageyama. They were both here for their usual tutoring sessions. The two volleyball players took the empty seats near Yachi and they began. The loud ruckus, caused (Y/N) to wake up and she glanced at the ginger.

How much energy does he have?

(Y/N) could never get used to the short boy, no matter how many times he came to Yachi for tutoring. From her knowledge, the two boys needed desperate help with their studies.

"Hey, Yachi, how do you form a sentence with this word?" Hinata asked pointing at a word in the textbook. Yachi stared at it blankly, tilting her head in confusion.

"Oh, uh, I'm not sure." Yachi replied, Hinata quickly showed it to Kageyama who just shrugged.

"Hey, Sawamura-san?" one of her classmates exclaimed, (Y/N) looked over at them.

"Someone's here to see you." the same classmate explained, she had a giddy look on her face. (Y/N) glanced over at the door and there stood an all to familiar boy, she removed her headphones and placed them on the desk. Hinata and Kageyama also looked over, curiosity taking over.

Their eyes widened, realizing it was Sugawara. Meanwhile, (Y/N) stood up from her seat and walked over to the door, a bit annoyed.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Sugawara greeted with a bright smile. (Y/N)'s tired expression didn't change.

"Did you need something, Koshi?" (Y/N) asked, disinterested. Sugawara rolled his eyes and grabbed her arm dragging her out of the classroom. Hinata's eyes widened and he glanced back at Kageyama who held the same expression.

"She called Sugawara-san by his first name." Hinata commented, puzzled. Kageyama nodded his head.

"C-Could it be?" Hinata stammered, Yachi stared at them with concern.

"Sugawara's girlfriend?" Kageyama exclaimed. Yachi's eyes widened and she stared at the two.

"Hey, Yachi. Do you know her?" Hinata asked, his eyes shun with curiosity.

"Yeah, we went to the same middle school." Yachi replied. Hinata's eyes grew bigger and he inched closer.

"So, are they dating?" he questioned.

"I, um, I don't know anything about her dating life. But she is Daichi's sister." Yachi stammered, flustered by the onslaught of questions.

"Daichi has a sister?" Kageyama mumbled to himself. Now that he thought about it, the girl did looked like Daichi. Yachi stared at the two baffled by their expression.

They have the same last names.....

~~~
June 11, 2012
Monday 6:12 PM

The volleyball team began exiting the school. They had just finished their practice and were now leaving. They all made small talk with each other, while Hinata and Kageyama were deep in their conversation.

"Should we ask, Sugawara?" Hinata exclaimed. The two were still hung up on the fact that Sugawara might've been dating the girl from earlier.

"No, you idiot. What if Daichi doesn't know?" Kageyama retorted, this made Hinata's eyes widened. At this point, the two had lost all sanity and were creating their own theories.

Meanwhile, Nishinoya spotted their captain fiddling with his phone. He raised his eyebrow.

"Oo, Daichi, who are you texting?" Nishinoya asked with a suggestive look. Daichi stared at him in disgust.

"My sister." He replied, Nishinoya's eyes lit up while Hinata and Kageyama's ears perked up in curiosity.

"Ohh, is she meeting up with us?" Nishinoya asked, excitedly.

"Daichi-san has a sister?" Yamaguchi asked, Sugawara nodded his head. Hinata's eyes widened at the action.

"Yeah, she's a first year." Sugawara explained. Hinata and Kageyama watched his every move.

"What class is she in again?" Tanaka asked. Daichi opened his mouth to reply, but Nishinoya beat him to the punch.

"She's in class 1-5 with Yachi." Nishinoya replied proudly, while Daichi's eyebrow twitched.

"How do you know that?" Daichi asked, making Nishinoya jump. He quickly hid behind Sugawara. Daichi rolled his eyes before putting his phone away. At the entrance, the group split. All of the first years were still there, but some of the third and second years left.

The group made their way down the hill and neared the familiar convenience store. There on the bike racks, sat a girl in the Karasuno uniform. She glanced up hearing footsteps approaching. Her eyes landed on the unfamiliar players, and she stared at them curiously.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Nishinoya exclaimed, running up to her. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as she got tackled by the shorter male. She stumbled backwards, almost falling over.

"Hi, Noya." (Y/N) replied.

"Miss me?" He asked.

"No." (Y/N) replied with no hesitation. Nishinoya held a hand over his heart, offended by her comment. Meanwhile, Daichi was slowly approaching the two with a deadly aura around him.

Nishinoya noticed the temperature drop and he quickly turned around. There stood Daichi towering over him. Nishinoya let out a yelp before running away, making (Y/N) laugh. Daichi let out a huff while Sugawara walked over to the girl.

"Are you okay?" Sugawara asked.

"I'm fine, Koshi." (Y/N) replied, she then looked over at the first years. Daichi followed her gaze and he smiled sheepishly.

"Oh, uh, these are my teammates." Daichi introduced, (Y/N) bowed politely.

"I'm Sawamura (Y/N), please call me (Y/N)." (Y/N) exclaimed.

"Uh, I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi. This is Tsukishima Kei." Yamaguchi replied, gesturing at the tall blond. (Y/N) glanced at the last two, recognizing them.

"Yachi-san, tutors you guys." She commented.

"Yeah, I'm Kageyama Tobio." Kageyama muttered, while Hinata stood there, bewildered. (Y/N) stared at the ginger confused.

"So, what's your na-"

"Are you and Sugawara-san dating?"

~~~

A/N: I hope everyone is staying safe during these times.