12

July 18, 2012
Wednesday 3:57 PM

(Y/N) sighed as she strolled around the school. Today was the first day of the school festivals, she watched as middle schoolers walked passed her. The festivals began after school and usually ended around 6ish. (Y/N) wanted to have fun, visiting the other classes, but nothing was helping her mood.

Kageyama was sent home with a fever on Monday, and had been absent ever since, much to (Y/N) disappointment.

God, I'm going crazy.

(Y/N) tried shaking those thoughts out of her head. The girl wasn't stupid, she knew that she had fallen in love with the volleyball setter.

Boy did she hate it.

"(Y/N)!" Sugawara called out, gaining the attention of the girl.

"What are you doing?" He asked, realizing she was just standing there.

"Nothing much." (Y/N) replied.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Sugawara questioned.

"I'm good, Koshi." (Y/N) reassured, she flashed him a bright smile. Unfortunately, Sugawara saw right through her facade.

"Don't lie to me, (Y/N). What's wrong?" Sugawara asked staring at the girl. (Y/N) let out a small laugh.

"I can never fool you, huh?" (Y/N) muttered.

"(Y/N)." Sugawara said in a warning tone.

"Alright, alright." (Y/N) exclaimed," I, uh, huh, this is hard to say..." (Y/N) rambled. The only other time she had admitted to liking someone was with Yuki. (Y/N) stammered a couple of more times before letting out a huff.

"I can't say it." (Y/N) muttered, Sugawara stared at her for a couple of seconds. He was deep in thought, (Y/N) was quite blunt and usually said whatever was on her mind. So this was a surprise, he racked his brains for anything that (Y/N) would seem uncomfortable talking about.

"Is this about Kageyama?" Sugawara questioned, his eyes lighting up. (Y/N) stared at him surprised, he hit the nail right on the head.

"Are you psychic or something?" (Y/N) muttered.

"Wait, really?" Sugawara asked, never in a million years would he think that (Y/N) would like Kageyama. (Y/N) fiddled with her fingers.

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"You like him?" Sugawara exclaimed, (Y/N) nodded her head.

"Will you tell him?" he asked, staring at the girl.

"No." (Y/N) replied," Never." (Y/N) continued, Sugawara stared at the girl bewildered.

"I don't want to get hurt..." (Y/N) paused," not again." (Y/N) muttered, clenching her fists. Suddenly, Sugawara grabbed the girl and shook her a bit.

"(Y/N), you're going to get hurt no matter what." Sugawara exclaimed, (Y/N) stared at him surprised.

"Either you tell him or stay silent and watch him fall in love with someone else." He continued.