13

July 19, 2012
Thursday 4:21 PM

(Y/N) walked over to Kageyama's classroom, it was the second day of the festival. Today, the two had planned to hang out and explore the festival together. Standing outside, she leaned against the wall waiting for him to come out his classroom.

"(Y/N)!" (Y/N) looked over and she spotted an unlikely pair. Tsukishima with Hinata.

"Hey, Hinata, uh, Tsukishima." (Y/N) greeted.

"Are you waiting for Kageyama?" Hinata asked, making (Y/N) nod her head. Hinata's eyes sparkled in response, while Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you go inside?" Tsukishima questioned.

"Uh, I'll just wait for him out here." (Y/N) replied.

"Come on, (Y/N)! Lets see what his class is doing!" Hinata exclaimed. Without hesitation, the ginger grabbed the girls hand and slid the classroom door open. In the classroom, it seemed to be rather crowded, students were bustling around carrying random props.

"What is this?" Hinata asked no one in particular.

"It's a costume booth, idiot." Tsukishima muttered, pointing at the random costumes and the camera.

"I knew that." Hinata retorted, making (Y/N) laugh.

"Alright, I'm leaving." Tsukishima muttered, turned around and exiting the room. This left the other two first years, standing there.

"Oh! Kageyama!" Hinata called out spotting his friends. (Y/N) followed Hinata's gaze and her eyes landed on the tall volleyball player. Though, he instead of his school uniform he was dressed up as a prince. Making eye contact with him, (Y/N)'s heart beat quickened.

"Hinata? (Y/N)?" Kageyama exclaimed, flustered. His friends walked over to the boy and Hinata stared at the costume in awe.

"Woah! You look so cool." Hinata exclaimed.

"Shut up." Kageyama muttered.

"I gave you a compliment." Hinata retorted, annoyed," Why are you dressed like this anyways?" Hinata huffed, crossing his arms. Kageyama held an uncomfortable expression and before he could respond he was dragged away by a random girl.

He was dragged in front of the backdrop, the girl wore a princess costume and held some flowers as a prop. (Y/N) watched as the posed in front of the camera. They really seemed like a couple to (Y/N).

"Watch him fall in love with someone else."

(Y/N) fiddled with her fingers.

~~~
July 19, 2012
Thursday 4:47 PM

(Y/N) was back outside the classroom, Hinata had left to help his classmates and (Y/N) decided she wouldn't bother Kageyama by staying in the classroom. Plus, she didn't want to see all the girls fawning over the blue eyed boy. Hearing the door slid open, Kageyama stepped out.

"Sorry, I took so long." Kageyama apologized, he was back in his normal clothes.

"It's alright." (Y/N) replied.

"What time is it?" Kageyama asked.

"Uh, almost 4:50." (Y/N) answered, slightly disappointed. Kageyama's shift was supposed to end at four, while (Y/N)'s started at five.

"Sorry." Kageyama muttered.

"It's not that bad." (Y/N) exclaimed, trying to make him feel better," You got to wear that prince costume." (Y/N) rambled.

"But I wasted all of our time." Kageyama sighed.

"Hey, we still have 10 minutes." (Y/N) reassured, trying to make both herself and Kageyama feel better. He let out a small huff before nodded his head.

"Lets just walk around." (Y/N) suggested, she began walking forward, taking the lead. Kageyama quickly followed behind, occasionally glancing at the girls hand. The two quietly walked down the hallways that were crowded with middle schoolers.

"That girl was really pretty." (Y/N) blurted out randomly, Kageyama only shrugged in response," You know, you two really looked like a couple." (Y/N) continued, she could feel the jealousy taking over her mind. She was getting progressively more annoyed the more she thought about it.

"Oh, uh, sure." Kageyama replied, unsure of what to say. He could feel an uneasy feeling rising, he had never seen (Y/N) act this way.

"Uh, (Y/N) are you okay?" Kageyama asked, mumbling a little. (Y/N) eyes widened, realizing she had taken her anger out on him.

What's wrong with me?

"Yeah, I'm good." (Y/N) answered, Kageyama nodded his head. The two eventually reached (Y/N) classroom, standing outside the makeshift cafe.

"See you later, (Y/N)." Kageyama whispered.

"Bye, Kageyama."

~~~