11

July 11, 2012
Wednesday 6:27 PM

(Y/N) stared at the empty classroom before her. She was on cleaning duty today along with one of her classmates, but they had ditched her. (Y/N) didn't really care, it was just a classroom. She decided to take her time and didn't realize that about 3 hours had passed.

Am I a snail?

She let a sigh, and placed the wooden broom back into the closet. Picking up her bag, she slung it over her shoulder. Walking through the empty hallways, she eventually made it to the shoe lockers. She quickly changed out of her indoor shoes.

"(Y/N)-san?"

Tangerine?

"Hey, Hinata." (Y/N) greeted, the ginger walked up her happily.

"What are you still doing here?" Hinata questioned.

"Cleaning duty." (Y/N) replied.

"It took you 3 hours to clean up?" a taller first year approached the two.

"Yes, Kageyama, 3 hours." (Y/N) repeated, she stared at the two before checking the time,"I thought practice ended 30 minutes ago?" She commented.

"We stayed a bit." Hinata explained, she nodded her head. The three began walking out towards the entrance, occasionally talking here and there.

"Oh, how did you guys do on your exams?" (Y/N) asked, the teachers should've given the tests back today. Hinata stared at her defeated.

"I failed one." Hinata complained, (Y/N) patted his back trying to comfort the boy.

"What about you?" (Y/N) asked, glancing at Kageyama.

"I did well on....all of them." Kageyama replied, Hinata stared at the setter with wide eyes.

He's lying...

"Really? Oh, congratulations!" (Y/N) exclaimed, smiling at the boy. Kageyama felt a pang of guilt.

"Y-Yeah." Kageyama muttered. They continued to walk down the hill and eventually made it to the bottom.

"Bye-bye, (Y/N)-san. Bye Kageyama!" Hinata exclaimed, he hopped on to his bike and peddled away. Kageyama and (Y/N) were left at the corner of the sidewalk.

"See you tomorrow, Tobio-chan." (Y/N) said as she began walking away. Kageyama's eyes widened, hearing the nickname.

"Hey!" Kageyama yelled, he chased after the girl. He grabbed her wrist, stopping her, (Y/N) turned around and stared at the setter puzzled.

"Let me walk you home." Kageyama offered, his face flushing red.

"Again? You don't have too." (Y/N) exclaimed, feeling bad.

"You said we'd walk home together next time, no?" Kageyama mumbled, his face turning redder by the second. A small laugh escaped her lips.

"I guess I did." (Y/N) commented, Kageyama eyes lit up in excitement.

"But you really don't have to." (Y/N) muttered, Kageyama would have to walk back twice the distance.