4

- WARNING -
Mention of suicide. Please do not continue to read if you aren't comfortable with that topic or similar topics.

June 18, 2012
Monday 12:21 PM

"So, could you tutor me?"

(Y/N) stared at the boy in front of her, silent. Kageyama froze when he saw fear flicker through her eyes. He quickly let the girl go. Meanwhile (Y/N) was too wrapped up in her own thoughts. Her gaze never left the boy.

Yuki?

"I need to pass my finals." Kageyama explained, nervously. (Y/N) snapped out of her thoughts.

It's Kageyama.

Just Kageyama.

"Oh, uh, I'm not sure." (Y/N) replied, she seemed distraught.

"Please?" Kageyama continued, (Y/N) stared into his blue ones. Guilty rushed through her as she saw the desperation in his eyes.

"I'll do anything in return." He exclaimed, he practically was begging the girl to help him.

"Alright, okay, okay." (Y/N) replied, Kageyama was the last person she thought that would beg someone.

"Really?" Kageyama questioned, his eyes shun with excitement. (Y/N) nodded her head, quickly.

"Yeah." (Y/N) clarified, Kageyama began to thank her but (Y/N) already was walking away. She made it back into her classroom and sat down in her seat. (Y/N) took a deep breath as memories came flooding back to her. She could still hear his voice.

"Sawamura-san, please tutor me!"

"Oh, can I call you (Y/N)?"

"Hey! I got a 87%! Let's get ice cream."

"This is stupid, why would someone have 34 watermelons?"

"How do you understand this?"

"Hey! You're my best friend, you know?"

"(Y/N), your brother is scary."

"Hey, (Y/N) can I tell you something?"

"I like you a lot."

"Woah! You like me too?"

........

"Did you hear? Yuki committed suicide."

~~~
June 18, 2012
Monday 6:12 PM

Kageyama's teammates stared at the setter oddly. He had been in an extremely good mood today during practice. Nothing seemed to bother him, even when Hinata messed up or when Tsukishima insulted him.

This boy was on cloud 9.

"Hey, Hinata. What happened?" Tanaka muttered, Kageyama was walking ahead of the group. They had all packed up and were now walking to the convenience store. Daichi had offered to treat the group to meat buns.

"I don't know. He's been like that since lun-" Hinata paused, his eyes widened. Tanaka stared at him puzzled.

"What? Spit it out." Tanaka exclaimed.

"Kageyama was talking to (Y/N) during lunch." Hinata explained, Tanaka's eyes widened and he looked over at Kageyama. Hinata attempted to explain the rest of the situation. But Tanaka already made his way over to the tall first year, placing his arm around his shoulder.

"Did you confess or something?" Tanaka asked, shamelessly. Kageyama stared at him puzzled.

"Confess?" He questioned, some of the other volleyball players overheard their conversation and turned to Kageyama equally as confused.

"Kageyama likes someone?" Sugawara exclaimed, his eyes shun with excitement and curiosity. Kageyama's face began turning red as his teammates misunderstood the situation.

"What? No! It's not like that." Kageyama yelled, flustered. Hinata quickly attempted to stop Tanaka.

"He just asked her to be his tutor, Tanaka!" Hinata yelled. Tanaka scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"Ah, my bad." Tanaka said, lightly hitting Kageyama's back. Kageyama let out a huff, annoyed.

"Is that why you were so happy?" Nishinoya exclaimed. Sugawara eyes widened and stared at the first year.

"Wow, she must be special then." Yamaguchi commented.

"Yeah, who would ever agree to tutor him?" Tsukishima muttered, earning a glare from Kageyama.

"It's-"

"Shut up." Kageyama quickly interrupted Hinata.

"Oooooo, Kageyama?" Sugawara exclaimed, a suggestive smile appeared on his face. Kageyama rolled his eyes as the third year poked him multiple times, while Daichi went into the convenience store.

"Come on, tell us." Nishinoya pleaded, Kageyama shook his head and glared at Hinata.

"You tell them, I'll never toss to you again." He threatened, Hinata's eyes widened in fear.

Never t-toss to me?

As Hinata was lost his thoughts, the rest of the volleyball continued to pester Kageyama with questions. They were curious, what type of girl Kageyama would be interested in. Let alone, one that would make him this happy.

"I don't like her." Kageyama repeated, trying to stop his teammates.

"Then tell us who she is." Tsukishima challenged, Kageyama hesitated making Tsukishima roll his eyes. But before he could say anything else, Daichi came out of the store with a bag in hand, they immediately stopped asking him questions and rushed to get one.

Kageyama let out a sigh of relief and went to grab one himself.

~~~

A/N: I just want to say that suicide is never the answer, please understand that. There lots of people that care about you and appreciate you for who you are, even if you don't think so. And if you are having harmful thoughts, you should talk to your family or friends. There will always be someone that will listen to you.