Dumbasses VS Gay Messes ~ Rounds 2 & 3

I- WHAT'S THIS? AN UPDATE THE NEXT DAY BECAUSE RaccoonSmiles IS AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING AND THEIR COMMENTS MADE ME DECIDED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER?? ENJOY~

[Virgil's POV - because I like it.]

I watched as Logan tried processing coming in second for the first round. I mean, it was kind of unusual how a guy who won every time he showed up came in second to a team called Dumbasses. But, I was happy with our minor victory. Patton went to get our team some more drinks and while he was at the bar, Jan went over to Remus and Roman came over to me.

'Oh, come to congratulate me?' I said with a smirk.

'Get over yourself princess,' He said, smiling as he took a seat.

'Well, I am in the lead.' I shrugged, looking away.

'Doesn't mean I'm too far behind,' He quipped back.

'Means you can't overpass me,' I leaned back in my chair.

'Say's who?' He said, leaning forward slightly.

'The victor.' I said, matching him

'We all know I'll come out on top.' He leaned forward a little more

'You can't if I've already won.' I said, once again matching him, our faces inches apart.

'You may have won the battle, but I'll win the war.'

'Who said the war isn't already won?'

'Since I've got two more rounds.'

'Bet?'

'If I win, you give up the rest of this week's free food, and give all of it to me. If I feel generous, you might get some.'

'If I win....' I began, thinking of what I wanted from him.

'Yes?' He said, trying to hurry me.

'I'll decide when that happens.' I smirked at him, leaning in a tiny bit more, able to feel his breath.

'EVERYONE RETURN TO YOUR TEAMS, WE SHALL BEGIN IN ONE MINUTE.' I heard Remy call out.

'See ya later princey.'

'Till then princess.' He said, getting up and walking back to his table.

'What the fuck was that?' Janus said, sliding into his seat. I shrugged in reply as Patton came over with his and Janus' alcohol and my coke.

'Next rounds gonna begin in a sec, catch me up!'

'Virgil and Roman's faces were like this far apart!' Janus held up two fingers, moving them barely a hair apart.

'Was not!'

'Was too!

'Not!'

'Was!'

'Not! Shh, it's starting!'

'EVERYONE READY?'

~ T H E  Q U I Z ~

~ R O U N D 2 ~

Q1. What object through the heart kills a vampire?

I took the tablet and typed in 'a wooden stake' knowing from the MCR Vampire era. One of the best! The fastest point went to the elmo cult, the one with green eyeshadow holding the tablet. Remus pointed at them and the whole table pointed back, after, all of them then turning away as if nothing happened....all teams got a point.