financial stability ;))

~ teeny time skip ;) ~

[Virgil's POV]

It's been awhile since Roman and I began dating. We've done all sorts of things together -yes, all you dirty readers.

The rest of the group had found out about us by now. The first being Logan, of course, just by his observations and logic. The second was Patton. We knew it wouldn't be long anyway because Logan tells him everything but he actually found out because we slipped up. It was just another date night, Roman and I retreating to his house. We thought everyone was out, Logan on his night shift, Janus and Remus on their own date after telling me they'd go back to my apartment, and Patton was out with old friends and he was supposed to be staying at one of their houses. Thinking we would be home alone, as soon as we got back things began to...escalate. Imagine our surprise when I sat on top of the kitchen counter, my boyfriend's tongue down my throat and we heard the softest small gasp. Of course, we pull away from each other immediately, and the next three minutes is pure silence. Eventually Patton squealed, so proud that we had got together. He didn't really care about the situation, he was just glad we would have a nice wedding.

The next to find out was Janus. We didn't slip up, Patton and Logan did. We were all sitting in the living room. Remus and Roman were out using the insurance to buy Roman a car. Patton and Logan were discussing wedding plans for some reason and Patton was getting upset that they couldn't have a dog officiating a wedding.

'I bet when Roman and Virgil get married they won't disagree on the dog!'

Logan's eyes widened, 'How'd you know about them?'

'They were totally going to fuck that time I was sick.' Logan turned to me.

'You can't fuck when your dads home!'

'Well I didn't know he was home, did I?! He was meant to be out!'

'And don't swear!' Patton added. Logan, Patton and I proceeded to yell at eachother .

'SHUT THE FUCK UP!' Janus yelled, suddenly aware of the entire conversation. Patton Logan and, sharing a braincell once again looked at each other and simultaniusly breathed out a 'fuck.'

The next five minutes was Janus screaming about not being told. Another five minutes of silence, more screaming, ten minutes of hysterical laughter and five minutes of having an actual conversation. He agreed to not tell Remus until we were ready. Until the twins got home, the three of them were quizzing me about Roman and other things about our relationship.

Remus was the last to find out. It was the middle of a bet. Remus dared me to kiss Romanon the cheek for some dumb reward so I shrugged and did it. Remus' jaw dropped as I walked over and did the dare for his brother to turn around and give me a proper kiss. I smiled at Roman as Remus began screaming at the two of us, just like Janus did.

I was pretty glad we didn't have to hide our relationship from any of our friends anymore. I love Roman and he loves me too. We spend most of our time together and it gets a bit annoying travelling from one apartment to the others so we usually spend the night at whoevers house we go back to after dates. This led to the conversation now.

'I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.' Janus stomped around the coffee table. Our flat was as dark and somewhat cramped as ever so it wasn't a lot of space to stomp, yet somehow me managed.

'Why is that?' I asked innocently.

'You!' He gestured wildy, 'You- ugh! Suck! You suck! Yes!' He pointed an accusing finger at me.