5) oikawa just cries the whole chapter

Akaashi

"But- but... he's so hot.." Oikawa looked like he was about to cry while looking through Iwaizumi's instagram.

Oh, never mind, he was crying.

I rolled my eyes, "It's too early for you to be whining over him."

There was a loud slam on the table, a plate. I looked up. "Hey hey hey!!" Bokuto sat down with a smile on his face.

"Oh, hi, Bokuto-san," I said quietly, still startled from his sudden entrance.

"Oh look! It's you! You're in this picture right here!" Oikawa turned his phone around, still crying.

"O-Oh yeah! I remember that night," he smiled sheepishly. "But, uh, why are you stalking Iwaizumi's instagram?"

"H-He's just so hot..." He cried even more, and I rubbed circles on the hopeless boys back.

"He's on his period, sorry," I say, looking at Oikawa breaking down next to me.

"I can ask him to come here if you want? I'm kinda mad at him but I'm sure he's getting sick of Kuroo and Daichi's dad jokes by now." He pulled out his phone. "Wait, you are Oikawa right? I don't want to look stupid." Chuckling, he tapped a couple of things on his phone.

"Yes, I am, but don't call Iwa-Chan! He can't see me like this!" Oikawa continued to cry in this weird state he was in. He got like this sometimes. It wasn't that he was necessarily upset, he just happened to have a habit of not crying for a long time and then all of a sudden burst out one day and start crying a whole ton load.

"Oh, well it's too late!" Bokuto smirked. "He's on his way. He said he's interested in seeing you," he said with a wink.

Oikawa's eyes lit up, "R-Really?"

Bokuto turned his phone around, and it did indeed say, "Whatever. I guess I'm interested in seeing Shittykawa.. don't tell him I said that. I just want a new friend."

Oikawa burst out again, and I wiped off his tears trying to calm him. There wasn't much I could do about his current state, but I couldn't tell if Bokuto was helping by accidentally getting it all out of him or making it worse by making him cry more. I just knew he was trying to help and I appreciated that so I went with it.

Iwaizumi came in about 5 minutes later, looking around. Once he saw us he headed in our direction. Oikawa tried to hide under the table but failed miserably. "I can see you, you know? Why was I even told to come?" The tan boy looked from me to Bokuto, wanting an answer, "I don't really get why— what happened to your face?!" Iwaizumi seemed surprised to see Oikawa's red eyes and puffy cheeks.

"I told them I didn't want you seeing me like this.." He huffed, obviously upset.

"Uh, it's fine. I'm just curious on why
you uh look like that?" He said, but it sounded more like a question.

"He's been crying over y—" Oikawa covered my mouth as I tried to speak.

"NOTHING!!!" He smiled, obviously fake.

"O... kay then.. I'm gonna go get food. I don't have classes till this afternoon so I have awhile." He walked over to the breakfast buffet and started to gather food.

Oikawa cried more. I rubbed more circles on his back until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I grabbed it out, and it was Bokuto.

Bokuto-san: ummmm why is he still crying i don't understand

me: he bottles up all his emotions and then spills them out all at once. sorry you had to see him like this..

Bokuto-san: it's alright! it's just i was trying to help by calling iwaizumi over, but i feel like i'm just making it worse ://

me: don't worry, in the long run this will be better. I'm just hoping he will take over ether care of Oikawa because although i love him, he's annoying as hell when he's like this.

Bokuto-san: knowing iwaizumi, he probably will take over for you. he really wants to make up for the soccer ball thing.

We both looked up to see Iwaizumi sitting next to Bokuto, and across from Oikawa. Oikawa looked up at him, and back at his phone with Iwaizumi's instagram still open, and back up at him, and cried again.

Damn I never get a break with him.

Oikawa

I never knew why I was crying when I went through these stages. I was like a girl on her period but worse, kinda. I was just going through one emotion, girls on their period's go through many.

Looking at Iwa-chan made me cry because I could never have him. Hot guys like him are never gay. It's always infuriating. I wanted to slap the gay into him so that I could stop crying.

All of a sudden I felt a rough but soft hand rubbing off my tears. It definitely wasn't Akaashi, and I was assuming it wasn't Bokuto. That only left one person.

I opened my eyes, and I was met with a tan, calm, hot face. I could feel my eyes widen and he pulled his hand back. "S-Sorry. I just don't understand why you are crying.." He said, looking off to the side.

"It's okay, he doesn't know either," Akaashi shrugged. I mean, he wasn't totally wrong.

Iwa-chan seemed to study me. I really wanted to pull his hand back up to my face but I felt that'd be awkward with the fact that we just met. "Hey, Iwaizumi, you didn't tell Kuroo or Daichi where you were going, right?"

"Uh, yeah, no. I left without a word. After they ran out of dad jokes Kuroo passed out on the floor and Daichi left for class. I hope Kuroo gets to his class, though, because he has class soon and I'm not going back to wake his lazy ass up," Iwa-chan rolled his eyes and started to eat his food again.

Bokuto laughed and finished up his food, grabbing his plate. "Anyone need anything else? I gotta class coming up here soon but I'm alright with grabbing some food for you guys." He looked around at all of us.

"No thank you, Bokuto-san," Akaashi said with a small wave.

"I'll be heading out then! See ya later!" He waved and smacked Iwa-chan in the back, Iwa-chan growling in response.

"Even his growl is hot," I whispered, wiping my own tears.

——

i just like the idea that oikawa is a whiny crying bitch i'm sorry lmao

^ that a/n has been written since i wrote this chapter at like 1am hope you like

also let's talk abt the fact there are few anime characters i would simp for but like they do b hot doe