33) he's a himbo

gah i'm so sorry again for this being late but it's also shorter than normal but honestly it's because i don't wanna have to pain you all with even more filler chapters-

anyway this chapter is relatively funny i think so i hope that makes up for it

Kenma

"Wait so someone like... called Kenma a girl?" Oikawa asked, looking kinda confused but not necessarily concerned.

"Yeah.." Kuroo nodded.

"I mean, it's happened before, but give me their name and faces... I just wanna talk, of course," Oikawa leaned back in his chair as if he was cool or something.

"It's no big deal.... It was awhile ago, anyway.... Doesn't matter now," I shrugged. I really didn't care. People could assume genders all they want as long as they know they're an asshole for it when they get it wrong.

"It is a big deal! People shouldn't say things like that to you," Kuroo shook his head.

"Yeah! They shouldn't!" Oikawa backed him up.

I rolled my eyes and went back to playing my game on my switch.

3rd person

Iwaizumi was walking into the cafeteria, and he spotted Kuroo's bed head and Kenma's pudding head next to each other, so he went over. "You hit him with your crutch?! That's amazing!" Oikawa smiled wide.

"Hey.... guys...?" Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow.

"Yahoo! We are just talking about Kuroo whacking people with his crutches!" Oikawa smiled.

"He hit me at least three times with them
I don't think I need a story time on that."

Oikawa had a brilliant idea, "Kuroo can I borrow your crutch sometime?"

"Why?"

"No particular reason?"

"What are you gonna do?.... Shove it up his ass?" Kenma asked.

"What?! No! I was just going to reprimand him when he's mean!" Oikawa huffed.

Iwaizumi just rolled his eyes and went to get some food, ignoring the comments from everyone else. They all just watched as he walked away with no response.

"Oh my god! Has Bokuto told you?!"

Kuroo looked back at Oikawa. "Told me what?"

"His grade went up in math because of tutoring with Akaashi!" Oikawa smiled.

"Oh, yyyeeeeaaahhhh! He did tell me that! He came into the dorm one day in a really sour mood and we were all confused and he said he thought he bombed his math test and then like an hour later all we heard was a squeal and then a phone ringing and then a through the wall, 'Akaashi! Akaashi! I got a B+!' Then he came running out and flexing on us even though we all have better math grades than him."

"Well you have to understand that Bokuto is proud because his brain is trained to only be sport smart... especially volleyball," Akaashi walked up with a tray of food and sat down.

"He's a himbo," Kuroo laughed.

"So are you unless it comes to science," Kenma pointed out.

"Aww you think I'm attractive," Kuroo blinked his eyes like a wounded puppy at Kenma.

"No."

"Oh."

Oikawa burst out into laughter until Iwaizumi came back and lightly smacked him on the back of the head so he'd be quieter. He sat next to Oikawa, across from Akaashi, who was sitting next to Kuroo.

Once Oikawa got out of his laughing fit or whatever the fuck that was he paused for a moment and thought of a random question. "What's the hottest part of date night to you guys?"

They all paused for a moment and thought, except Kenma, who answered immediately. "The drive or walk home when I can sleep."

Everyone blinked at him, and then nodded since that's a very Kenma thing to enjoy. "Probably, depending on the date, the time when you eat or actually do the activity you planned and talk about yourselves to each other," Iwaizumi shrugged.

"I like after when we can cuddle.. depending on the date, again," Akaashi said.

"I like the part where I can flex my smooth and charming act people put on me when they see me," Kuroo smirks.

"You're like nerdy sandpaper," Kenma looked at him for approximately .237 seconds and then looked back at his game.

"What about you, Oikawa?" Akaashi asked.

"Consent is the sexiest part of the night," Oikawa winked. Everyone groaned. "What?!" He screeched.

"We all knew you were gonna say that," Iwaizumi sighed and continued eating his food.

"I'm sorry I'm funny!"

Kenma raised an eyebrow."You... aren't though..?"

——

y'all i'm accidentally kinning dream and am i ashamed? no i am not.

lmao all my a/ns are just gonna be dream smp/dream team stuff for awhile now so get ready akkwkwjfkajf (just wait until i get to the tommyinnit)