16) get to the panties

i hope all of you just love my titles

Kuroo

Once we arrived, we got out of the car and walked towards the huge house. Parties at Terushima's we're the best, because he could invite hundreds of people and be house still wouldn't seem packed. But, the number one rule, "Don't go upstairs," Daichi turned and looked at Kenma and Akaashi. They had informed us in the car ride that they had never been to a party like this, but Oikawa and Suga had.

"We'll all watch you, so you'll be alright!" Suga smiled at the two.

"Suga, we aren't two year olds," Kenma said with a plain face.

"I know! I know! You're more like 5 year olds!" Suga laughed at his own joke, and we all kinda snickered.

Kenma huffed as we arrived the huge doors. I took this as the chance to knock, and immediately Terushima was at the door. "Kuroo!! My main man!! Whoa, bro!! Bokuto wassuuuppp!!" He greeted.

"Teru!!! Sup dude!!" Bokuto and him shared a high-five, and he moved on to give everyone one... until he got to Kenma and Akaashi.

"Newcomers?" He asked, looking over the two standing behind Suga and Iwaizumi.

"Oh, yeah, they are newbies, but they'll be alright. They are relatively smart," Oikawa shrugged.

"Smarter than you, probably. It's not hard," Terushima shrugged and gave the "newbies" a high five.

They both seemed really stiff, but hopefully they'd get used to it. We all walked in and Terushima let us wander. Most of us knew where everything was located. We must have been one of the first to arrive, though, because not many people were scattered around the house.

Bokuto immediately left to go get drinks. Daichi and Suga saw Ennoshita and Tanaka and walked over to them. Oikawa walked over to Masukawa yelling "sup hoe" or something like that. Iwaizumi went over to Kindaichi. Now I was stuck with the newcomers. Suga said I take responsibility for them or something earlier, so now I'm a babysitter at a party. "You don't have to watch us, Kuroo-san. We are fully capable of handling ourselves," Akaashi said. I could tell that he just wanted me to enjoy the party, so I shrugged.

"Alright then. I'll be back to check up on you two, alright?" I smile at them.

"Mhm," they both mumbled with a nod. Tonight is going to be rough for them.

"Bokuto!! Gimme some that!!" I yelled, running up to him at the make-shift bar.

Daichi

Suga kinda made this party into a gathering. He didn't drink, or he hadn't yet, and so he was just walking around talking to people. Most of them I was aquatinted with, so I tagged along. "Daichi, is there anyone you want to see?" He asked with a smile.

"Ah, no not really," I said.

"I'm going to go get some drinks! Want some?"

"No thanks. I'm going to go sit on the couch."

Suga

I hopped downstairs to the real bar, and the "bartender," also known as Konoha, got me a simple beer. He was usually the bartender at parties, I think he said once he wanted to be one part-time once he could.

I noticed Hinata, and walked over. "Suga-san! Hi!" His smile shined as bright as always.

"Did Kageyama drag you here or?" I put my hand on my hip, sassily.

"No, actually! I dragged him here! He's playing Mario Cart with Tsukishima and failing miserably," He pointed through a door that revealed the big gaming room, and the two he mentioned were sitting in arm chairs with intense looks on their faces. I could also see Yamaguchi sitting on the ground between Tsukishima's legs.

"Those two sure are competitive!" I laughed. I then walked over to the door, "Don't break anything out of anger you two!~"

"Kageyama probably will. He tends to be a bomb when he's mad," Hinata shrugged.

"HINATA YOU DUMBASS NO I'M NOT! BOKE!" He yelled much too loudly, but nobody would notice if they were upstairs among the loud blaring music.

"See? A bomb," Hinata laughed. The race finished and Kageyama tried to kick Hinata, but the latter dodged and Kageyama huffed, sitting down as the next race began.

"So immature. You two really are like a couple," Tsukishima teased.

These kids are going to be the reason I get grey hair... wait-

I walked back up to Daichi, where he was talking to Asahi and Noya. "I'm baack!~"

Oikawa

Makki and I were in a heated argument... of who could embarrass each other more. That also meant we were yelling at each other from other sides of the pool and when one of us got legitimately embarrassed we took an item of clothing off. We had judges to make sure we were honest. "Oikawa! One time you literally pissed in a bush on the side of the road when my mom was driving because you couldn't hold it!!" He started laughing, and many others joined.

I rolled my eyes and took of my other sock. We didn't have an order for clothing, so I took off my shoes and socks first. "Makki you were the one that shit a couple miles after that! But this time, it was in the car!!"

A lot of grossed out looks went at him, and again, he took off another clothing item. It was honestly kinda sad both of us were completely sober. I noticed some of the people around us, like Kenma and Akaashi, Bokuto and Kuroo awhile away playing beer pong, and some others like Kindaichi who were just swimming or something else. "Low blow Oikawa! I was having some issues with that and you know it!"

"It's still disgusting!" I crossed my arms.

"Okay, well, what about the time you got dared to walk in public naked?! Huh?! You did it!!" He huffed.

"It's true! I saw it!" Mattsun yelled from the pool. I threw my shoe at him, and he caught it, throwing it back at me.

"Shut up Mattsun! That isn't embarrassing for me because it was just a dare!! Plus, only like, two people saw!!" I shook my head at my judge to indicate I wasn't embarrassed so I didn't have to take any
clothes off. They nodded. "Makki! You like someone! Huh?! What about that!"

His face got incredibly red, "Whoa! Thats something you wait to mention till you get to the panties, man!!"

——

do any of you have any ao3 bokuaka fic recommendations? i need more cuz i read them too fast and i'm addicted to them-

also ty for 17k reads so fast :,) all the reads and comments and votes really help me keep my spirits up while writing this book