Questioning

Jackson's P.O.V

Me and the boys scattered.

I looked at Taehyung with disappointment before following Bang Chan and Jiyong, running away from the scene.

No omega could possibly survive having an ear torn, and I wasn't ready to be arrested at such a young age, especially for murder.

God. What would my father think?

My thoughts were cut short as Jiyong yelled at me.

"JACKSON,"

"W-what?" I said, in a daze.

"We were saying, what are we gonna do? Like, if Tae rats us out? If the kid dies, we ain't gonna get anywhere in life,"

I stared into a space, thinking through the events that had occured before.

"Mate, the only thing we can do now is just wait. If anything, it wasn't our fault. All the kids here thought Jungkook was leng, so we could just blame it on any of them,"

(A/N: as a British person, I have to go through the unfortunate experience of having my mates all say leng, peng, clapped, innit, yo, fit, etc)

"Yeah..."

I could see the look of doubt in Bang Chan's eyes as I took a lighter out of my pocket.

"Come on, loosen up, the kid had to be fine... we did nothing, just a bit of banter. Taehyung took it too far, not us,"

They hummed.

We were all doubting my words, but we'd take any excuse at this point.

Yoongi's P.O.V

We were sprinting through the woods, deciding to take the shortcut to school.

Our paws dug deep in the dirt, creating skid marks. We were all desperate to find out who had injured our pack member, and I could tell Hobi and Joon were as infuriated as me.

We tried our best not to show our anger in front of the betas and omega, knowing that our scents would get too much, but there were times that we could not keep our emotions in.

We came to a stop at the gates, transforming back before shaking our bodies.

"How we doing this then?"

"Easy, split up and question,"

We nodded, before strolling into the school peacefully.

I knew that Namjoon would take the purebloods, being the most dominant and Hobi would take the alphas, leaving me with the betas.

I had no problem with the ones that didn't throw themselves desperately onto me: they seemed not to care that I had found my mate at an early age, stating that "cheating doesn't define ourselves, no matter what, you're gonna be hot,"

I set off to find the oldest betas of the school, knowing it was best to start eldest to youngest.

I could handle Year Sixteens: I had met them when Jin hyung dragged me to a seniors party, apparently unable to bring Namjoon as he could not stand parties, oblivious to the fact that I was no different.

Jimin told me to loosen up, however, and I had a decent time, and got to know all the seniors well.

I started off with the male betas, feeling they were quite likely to be harsh on a vulnerable omega.

I found the first male pack: I only knew one of them, Kwon Jiyong, who I saw Taehyung occassionally hang out with.

(A/N: I know that all of them are in their thirties/close to their thirties but let's play a game of les pretend)