Explanation

Namjoon's P.O.V

"What?"

Hobi and I were shocked.

We were looking for clues so then we could do a bit of searching, "like the Mystery Gang in Scooby Doo", how Hobi expressed it.

We weren't expecting Yoongi to find out who it was so quickly on his own, with the help of betas.

"I... said I know... who hurt J-Jungkook..." Yoongi panted out, wiping the sweat that glided down his forehead.

Hobi threw a water bottle at him before
standing up from the floor, dusting his jeans down.

"Who? How'd ya find out? Who'd ya ask? What did they say? Ya got proof? People will say anything to get you away! Maybe they were the culprit,"

Yoongi glared at Hobi before taking a breath.

"I talked to Jiyong's pack first: he was nervous as shit but the only thing I got out was that Seungri and Jungkook are friends. I brought Jiyong with me to go ask some other betas,"

He chugged from the bottle again before continuing.

"We met up with Jihyo's girls, I know they can't have done shit, they're way too in love with Jungkookie. I told them about it and they're probably at the hospital by now," he explained. "We then went over to Jaebeom's group and Jackson was being awkward as hell. I got shit out of Jaebeom though, he told me everything,"

I tensed up. What were we actually going to do about the situation? The police can't do shit, they never pay attention to a group of college teens.

"I found out that Jiyong, Jackson and Bang Chan were mucking about, teasing Kook and swearing at him. Touching his chin and ears, stroking him to get full submission,"

"Wait so who ripped Kook's ear?"

Yoongi shot a look at Hobi, getting him to stop interrupting.

"Jaebeom told me that they were only messing around. They weren't physically harming him, but they pushed him around and shit. God, I strangled Jiyong bad, little bastard was quiet that whole time!"

"The one that was doing real harm and shit, the one that put Kook in hospital was..."

Our breaths hitched.

"...Tae"

...
To be contined

I promised yall another short chapter to make a kinda long chapter so here it is.

500 words, half of my usual amount.

Altogether today, I have written 1300 words, so equivalent to a long update.

I'm really bored, so hopefully I update a lot more on this book, even though I have loads of overdue pieces and my dad's probs gon start getting emails from ma teachers.

Have a babie Jungkook pic.

Hope ya enjoyed the chapter, cya next update

Baiiiiii ♥