My Break

I have decided to call my fans/followers/people that have stuck up with my bitchy ass "Davids" because me and my manz have a baby girl named David and we love her very much.

I would show you a picture of me and BANGTAN_ARMY0's babie girl but Wattpad's being a bitch and like, it won't let me show any images.

I would give you a face reveal as well, for getting me to nearly 1000 reads and 100 votes but then again, Wattpad, stop being a fudging spoon.

I have decided to take a break from this story.

Not forever, for like a week or two, but that'll give me a chance to catch up on the whole term's schoolwork I missed out.

Although I'm not writing any chapters for the meanwhile, I'm still gonna be on Wattpad reading and yall are free to message me anytime to rant about anything you want, even if its hate on how selfish I am for taking a break.

Boys, my dms are wide open just like my legs. Actually, girls too. Because my manz BANGTAN_ARMY0 doesn't love me anymore and like, she won't give me any attention.

That's not an invitation to go dm her and hit on her, just follow her and rant about how she should still love me, that would be very much appreciated.

Anygays, hope yall are doing well and staying safe in quarantine, and maybe even being dedicated to your schoolwork unlike your bitch of an author.

Thank you for 900 and sumn reads, and 95 votes! Especially the ones that are dedicated and have been here the whole time! ♥

Please stay safe in quarantine, and make sure your manz doesn't ditch you like mine.

Thanks for reading 300 useless ass words, cya Davids, byeeeeee ♥