Removal

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Tae? We need to talk,"

I stared as Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi flooded into the room, sitting down on the bed next to me.

Yoongi leant against the wall, chewing gum with a bitter expression on his face as he raised an eyebrow.

Namjoon hyung ran a hand through his hair before looking at me.

I kept a blank expression on my face, my hand gripping the baseball bat under the covers.

"Why?"

I looked up and saw Namjoon looking at me with disappointment in his eyes.

"W-what do you mean?" I said, my fists clenching.

"Don't act like you don't know Taehyung. Why the fuck did you do it? What fucking benefit did you get from almost killing your ma- pack member?"

I noticed how Joon hyung's voice raised, his frustration clearly building up.

My hand raised to rub my neck as I shook my head before shrugging my shoulders.

"I-I don't know..." I mumbled.

"Tell me. What did you want? What did you get out of that situation, hm? Tell me, Taehyung, because I can't seem to see why the fuck you had to do it,"

I shrugged my shoulders again, looking down at my feet that tapped against the floor nervously.

"I don't know..."

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE TAEHYUNG, YOU DO BLOODY KNOW,"

Yoongi hyung stormed over to me grabbing me by my collar and raising me off the bed to look at him.

"Tell me why the fuck you did it. Right the fuck now,"

"I don't know! I really don't!"

"Taehyung... you do. You do know. And we know what you're thinking. Just tell us the truth, so we know we ain't delusional. Stop being a prick, and make everyone's lives easier. You ruined everything, don't make things worse,"

I silenced for a moment, thinking through all my words.

"I... I think I like him..."

Jin's P.O.V

"Jin hyung?"

I turned to the sudden call and saw Yugyeom and Bambam bounding towards me.

"Hey! Where's Jungkook, what room is he in? Hey are you crying?"

I wiped my eyes with my thumbs as I smiled at them.

"I'm fine, I'll show you where Jungkook's at, follow me,"

I walked towards Kook's hospital room, Yugyeom dragging Bambam along as they followed me.

"Hey, oppa, can you tell Jihyo unnie to hurry the fuck up and get out? She's taking forev- YOU?"

I saw how Dahyun changed her expression at the sight of Yugyeom, both glaring at each other like predators.

"What are you doing here, Yugyeom-ssi?"

I raised an eyebrow at the formalities, sitting next to Chaeyoung, who already seemed emersed in the drama.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"Just watch, some shit's going down," Chaeyoung mumbled back.

"You bitch, you never called her back!"

"I'M GAY, DAHYUN, WHY WOULD I DATE A STRAIGHT GIRL?"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE'S A GIRL?"

"Listen to what you just said, dumb whore! SHE!"