Questioning Pt 2

Jiyong's P.O.V

As we headed towards the seniors classrooms, I started sweating vigorously.

There were few senior packs: many broke off pack bonds after the juniors prom. That meant we were going for either Jackson's group or Bang Chan's, and either way, I knew it wouldn't go well.

"Ay, Jackson!"

I snapped out of my daze and saw Yoongi raising a hand at Jackson, greeting him warmly.

Jackson spotted me, raising an eyebrow as I widened my eyes, signalling for him not to let anything slip.

He grinned at Yoongi, high fiving him and bringing him into a "man-hug".

"How's Namjoon? He hasn't called me in a while, always saying he's busy and stuff,"

Yoongi chuckled at that, before gripping his shoulder and bringing him over to the bench that the rest of the pack was sitting at.

"Hey, guys,"

Youngjae and Jaebeom stood up, high fiving him: Yugyeom and Bambam stayed sat down while waving, Jinyoung and Mark smiling at him.

"What's up, why you two here?" Mark questioned.

"Well, I came here for a bit of discussion,"

Jackson tensed up, sensing the way I glared at him warningly.

"I'm sure y'all probably haven't seen any of my pack members today, right?"

Bambam and Yugyeom nodded hurriedly: I had seen them quite close with Jungkook, and spotted the way Taehyung always grimaced whenever any form of skinship was initiated between them.

"There's been an accident..." Yoongi's tongue ran over his teeth. "...with the youngest,"

"What?"

"Is he okay?"

"He's not dead, right?"

"What happened? Who am I beating up?"

"Actually, that's why I'm here. I was wondering if any of you saw what happened? Did any of you see who might have been the potential attacker?"

Yoongi ran his eyes over the pack, making my breath hitch when his eyes landed on Jackson.

"I haven't seen anything, what happened?" Jackson asked, his voice dripping with fake concern as he loosened his shirt collar.

"Kookie's ear was ripped. Jin hyung found him unconscious by that tree he's always waiting at. Nobody was around, even though that field is packed full with the juniors. He's alive, thank god he's a fighter, but the rip was connected to a nerve in the behavioural section of his brain and... unfortunately, he's been diagnosed with bipolar disorder,"

Yugyeom and Bambam stood up abruptly, walking away from the tablebwith their bags slung over their shoulders.

"Where the hell do you two think you're going?" Youngjae yelled at them, frowning.

"We're going to the hospital, we ain't waiting on updates,"

Jinyoung and Mark followed, waving and raising an eyebrow.

Youngjae, Jaebeom, Jackson, Yoongi and I sat in an awkward silence.

"I know one of you know something about this, and I ain't in a hurry so might as well tell me now before some shit goes down ya know?"

We all stared at Yoongi before Youngjae spoke up.

"I know a hundred percent I ain't done shit. I was at the library all day with some chick, you can check CCTV and everything... wait no never mind, I don't think ya wanna see what happened,"