Erase Me~Intruloceit (P2 of Listen)

INFO
-requested by Remus-The-Duke
-look, all im saying is that having two blue characters means that one has to go and orange is an open color, therefore, logan should become the new orange dark side 
-Logan is a rock eagle-owl 
-i like the idea of them getting pets of their respective animals 
-please think of giant octopus remus and giant snake deceit. i love them

TRIGGER WARNINGS 
-kinda unsympathetic light sides

***

Logan woke up missing a lump. Remus was still wrapped around him but Deceit had left. Judging by the faint smell of food wafting into the room, he had gone to cook. A moment later, Deceit opened the door with a tray full of food. "Remus, wake up. We have a lot to do today." Remus grumbles as Logan sits up, "What is it that you're doing?" Deceit sits opposite the tray and the two split a plate of pancakes, "We have to move your room today. If you still want us too, that is." Logan nods, "Please." Deceit sets down his fork, "Logan... By moving your room into the imagination, you will become a dark side... is that okay with you? You'd get an animal form and your color would change. It's... a lot. And it's painful. Are you sure?" Logan also sets down his fork and grabs Deceit's hand, "I have never been more sure of anything in my life." Remus finally sits up and finishes the last of the food, using his hands like the heathen he is. Deceit snaps and everyone is dressed and clean, Remus pouting at the missing stickiness on his fingers. "Do you want to tell them?" Logan shakes his head, "Let's just move my room." 

Deceit nods and turns to Remus, who grins. He shuts his eyes and the Imagination starts rumbling. Logan starts feeling pain, all over his body and crumples, screaming. Deceit expected it and caught him, holding him as he writhes and screams. Logan's eyes turn from blue to orange, growing wide. He sprouts feathers going down his body and his face, orange in color. His mouth turns into a beak and his arms into long, powerful wings. As the rumbling stops, Deceit holds a giant orange and black owl in his arms. "Logan, "he says softly, "Logan you did amazing. Can you stretch your wings for me?" The wings ruffled, then expanded slowly. Deceit had to glare at Remus to keep him from touching them. "Very good, they're so beautiful. Can you try shifting into your half-human form? After a moment of silence, the legs returned to normal, the rest of the body slowly following. The wings sprouted from his back and his eyes were still huge and reflective. His outfit had changed into a black open back sweater for his wings to creep out of, and his tie is orange and loose on top of it, glasses also still sitting on his nose. "Very good. Try human now." The eyes don't change. The wing retract but the eyes stay huge, and orange, and beautiful. Deceit hugs Logan close, Remus joining in, "I'm sorry you had to feel that." Logan shakes his head, "It's alright. I feel better now." 

Remus grins, "Wanna show the others the new you?" Logan nods and the trio appears in the core sides'  living room to see them all freaking out. "Who's room moved?" "I don't know!" "Virgil, did your spider legs come back?" Deceit shut everyone up with a flick of his hand, eyes all turning to him. "Logan has something to say. I don't trust you not to speak over him, so you'll have to deal with this." Logan smiles, "Thank you Deceit, but you can let them go." Deceit raises an eyebrow but does so, and Logan starts, "I'm sure you've noticed my room moving... and my attire changing. I have decided to be with the dark sides-" "Why!?" Patton asked, loudly, and a little harsher than he meant. "Because it's better there! No one is talking over me, or interrupting me, or erasing my input. I'm listened to." "We can listen to you!" Roman cries and Logan glares, "You of all people know that is a falsehood." Virgil steps closer to Logan, "Please, L, you can't do this. What had Deceit done to-" A loud screech stops Virgil's sentence. It came from Logan as he shifted into his half-human form, wings flaring. 

"This was my choice. I have consistently felt erased by you, and I will not let you insult the people who make me feel whole. I am still Logic, and I can still help Thomas, I will just be doing it from another part of the mindscape. Now if you'll excuse me, I have answered your question, and now I want to relax, for once in my life." The light sides watched as their friend that they pushed away sinks out with the "villains" of the story. Maybe they should rethink their priorities. 

Back in the imagination, Logan opens his new room. It looks relatively the same, but his sheets and carpet aren't orange and there is a door leading to an aviary. In the aviary, an owl much like Logan sits on a branch. He recognizes it as rock eagle-owl. She flies onto his outstretched arm and a little voice in his ear says her name is Agatha. Logan smiles as he gently strokes her feathers. "This is amazing..." "Indeed," Deceit agrees from the doorway. Remus oohs at the pretty bird, "What's her name? Do you think her and Jeffrey Dahmer will get along?" Logan chuckles, "Agatha. I think she'd enjoy some friends. I know she won't hurt them." Logan carries his new pet out with his new family, heading to the beach where they first became such.