15

Lauren p.o.v

"Come on help me bury the body!" I snapped he grabs the ankles helping me pull the dead body across the dirt. "this is exhausting I can't" he drops the mans legs making me drop his arms as well, we both stood there trying to catch our breath. "We're going to get caught aren't we?"

Zayn runs his fingers through his hair looking up at me "no" I furrowed my eyebrows "what are we going to do? We're obviously too unfit for this" he stares at the dead body "maybe we don't have to dig up a grave every time we kill. We need to be more organized, more careful, and quick"

"What are you getting at?"

"Let's just put his body where we found him" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "but that'll just bring more attention" he raises an eyebrow "oh?" I smirked along with him. "Okay"

___

His tongue slide into my mouth and out tongues battle dominance,

"Body Of Chris Harris has been found in front of AMC movie theater the exact spot where he went missing a week ago. He was found with a slit throat and stab wounds to the chest. There was no evidence left behind and no one knows who his murderer could be"

"Our art work is on the news" Zayn says kissing down my neck I smiled to myself cupping his face "I love you"

"I love you too"

"Where did you go?" Y/n asked pulling me inside of her house. "I hide out at the park"

"You can't be doing that Lauren, have you forgot that you're a wanted criminal?" She hiss "it's called hiding in plain sight, I'm not scared to get caught. Besides I'm in disguise so stop worrying" I pulled my hood down unzipping my jacket and pulling it down. "I'm glad you're safe" she says "have you ate? I made some dinner"

I followed her into the kitchen "where's your little friend?"

"Working night shift"

"Boyfriend?"

"Hopefully home" she chuckles nervously, I sat down at the table looking down at the chicken Alfredo. "You ate already?" She nods sitting down at the table with me. The room was silent it made me feel a bit uncomfortable which made me notice that something was bothering y/n. I looked over at her to see her fiddling with her fingers. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

I grabbed the leg of the chair she was sitting on and pulled it closer to me "talk to me" her palm supported her cheek while her elbow was propped up on the table. "So much is happening right now. Letting you sit here is illegal if we get caught I'll be going to jail with you" she speaks honestly "and Zayn...I don't even know what to do with him. I can't even look at him in the face or talk to him without feeling sick to my stomach"

I finished up chewing my food "do you want me to leave?" She instantly shakes her head "No! No, I- just like I said it's just a lot to handle"

"Y/n if you want me to go I can" she grabs my hand squeezing it and turning all the way to me. She then placed both hands on my shoulders "I enjoy your company I-I actually miss your company I want you to be here with me" I sighed in relief "I'm going to help you get out of this country safely, but first we need to do something with your looks."

"Like what?"

____

"Okay Wait!" I shouted making her burst out in laughter "Lauren come on" she held the scissors in her hand "You can't just expect to be okay with you cutting my hair yet alone shaving it off! Give me time!" I was a bit annoyed with how eager she was to do this to me. But I know this would help me get through a lot of people.

"We don't have to shave your hair off we can just cut it short, maybe right here" I stare into the mirror as she stood behind me and leveling her hands at my shoulders. "Baby my hair has already been right there before"

"Well do you want it shorter Jauregui?" I groaned "let's just dye it"

"What color?"

"I don't know....maybe a light brown"

"how about I surprise you" I hummed "okay but don't fuck up" I pointed at her serious about this" she chuckles "Lauren you can trust me don't worry"

"Okay"

I stayed seated on the chair as she started mixing the hair dye up. "Maybe we can get some eye contacts for you"

"What color do you think I'd look good in?" I looked up at her she smiled down at me "mmm Maybe blue? Or brown" 

"I can't see myself with blue eyes"

"Any color would look good on you because you make everything works" I smirked "it's true I do"

After about 3 hours of doing my hair Y/n finally finished it. "How do I look?" She chews on her bottom lip staring down at me. "You look so good, I actually have some blue contacts that I bought last month in my room. No worries I never used them"

"Why not?" I asked as she walks out the bathroom "I don't know I instantly regretted it once I bought them, I don't think I would look good with blue eyes."

"I think you would"

"Maybe"

Not 30 seconds later y/n walked back into the bathroom handing them to me, I took me awhile to put them on because I never put on contacts before and it was a bit scary because I didn't like anything going to my eyes.

"Okay I have to say I do look good"

"I still look the same though"

"The cops are looking for a brunette not a ginger you're all good" I nodded "thank you y/n" she nods "anything for you-"

"Y/N! Baby are you hear?!" Y/n face drops "fuck- quick get in the closet" and pulls me up and pulling me into her room and shoving me into her closet "Wait-" she slams the door shut.

"Zayn What are you doing here?".....

This quarantine is fucking me up...i was so close to cutting my hair last night.