22

Lauren pulled me on to her lap as the private jet took off she kisses my neck I smiled widely becoming happy that we were finally leaving this place. "I'm going to make you the happiest girl in the world"

"How so?"

"Well, we need to get married" I raised an eyebrow at her "is this your way in proposing to me?" She smiles digging into her pocket and pulling out a small case. I gasped my eyes widening "will you marry me?" She asks opening it revealing a beautiful ring

 I gasped my eyes widening "will you marry me?" She asks opening it revealing a beautiful ring

"Oh my god Lauren...where did you get this? How-"

"Don't worry about that love" she slides it on my ring finger. I quickly pulled her into a kiss. "I love you so much"

"I love you too baby" I felt my eyes water wrapping my arms around her neck while he arms were wrapped securely around my waist.

____

Normani p.o.v

A moan left my lips as I rotated my hips on his shaft, my hands placed securely on his shoulders as my head fell back feeling his length inside of me. I started to bounce "fuck baby I'm so close " Zayn grunts gripping my hips.

It wasn't long until we both came undone and was cuddled into each other "y/n is going to kill me" I say "I don't think she would care, remember she left us. And didn't she use to date all your crushes? You can think of it as a little payback" Zayn chuckled "I suppose"

He sits up and looks over at me "don't worry about her, I hope you're not regretting this" I shook my head "I'm not regretting any of this. I like this, I like what we're doing"

"Good"

"I just feel like once y/n find out she's going to hate me" he sighs "maybe, but she did get up and leave you for a serial killer. It's not like she cares about you" I frowned "I told her that I'll call the cops"

"Did you?"

"No, but should I?"

"No" he says quickly I furrowed my eyebrows "don't get them involved, I have a plan"

"What type of plan?" I asked "don't worry I got this"

_____

Y/n p.o.v

"So where exactly are we going Lauren- or shall I say Morgan" she chuckles "we are going to our new home, I think you're going to like the place" she says running her fingers through her hair as she held the steering wheel with her other hand. I sighed looking out the window  "did you ever find out who was shooting at us?" I asked "I assumed it was Zayn"

"Are we not going to do something with him?"

"After today my killing days are over y/n so if that's what you're hinting at" my eyes widen "I wasn't hinting at that at all" she laughs "and what do you mean after today?" 

"I have to do something in order to make sure we are secure don't worry about it" I looked away once again and the main thought going through my head is that she is about to kill someone.

After a few hours of Lauren squeezing my thigh and humming lightly to whatever song on the radio, she finally pulled in front of a gate, she hands the guard a card which he looked at it and then back into the car. I smiled at the man nervously "Morgan Clemons?"

"That would be me" he hands her the card back and opens the gate by pressing a button. Lauren drives through and down the road. We were instantly met with houses, not just any houses but huge ones, something I could never afford.

We then pull up in front of a house and we both got out. "What are you going to do?"

"Claim my property" I raised an eyebrow and followed her to the door, she looked under the Matt and found a key as if she has been here before. She unlocks the door and we walk right in. "Wow, it looks so nice in here"

"It is isn't it...soon it'll be ours" I smiled ignoring the thought of feeling guilty once whatever she's about to do is done. "Do you know who lives here?"

"Yeah, Morgan Clemons" I hummed "so you already stole someone identity?" She chuckles "I like the term Burrowed. But once we get her out here we can have access to all her credit cards debit cards, and everything else"

"Do I have to do anything?" I asked "all you have to do is stay out of the way" I nodded "Do you know where she's at?"

"Probably outside in the pool you stay here" I nodded as she walks away going to the back door. I looked around the room I grabbed a picture frame on top of the shelf handing on the wall. It was picture of a woman with long brown hair and brown eyes kissing a man with brown hair. A little white dog next to their legs. I frowned knowing their fate,

I place the the photo down and walked into the dinning room and look out the huge window to see Lauren walking over to a huge pool. The girl was in the pool her back pressed against the wall and her face was faced at the sky but her eyes were closed. Lauren stood over her stretching her arms over her head, she then falls on to her knees. The girl looks up at her and Lauren said something to her that I couldn't make out making the scream, but her screams were muffled once Lauren pushed her head underwater.

"Hey,who are you? and what are you doing in my house?" I turned around to see the man that was in that photograph. I look back to see that Lauren was still struggling with the girl. "I uh"

"Yo what the hell?!" He shouts pushing me out the way and running outside, I panicked running behind him, I looked around to see if I could grab something and the only thing that caught my eye was a rock that was next to a chair. I quickly grabbed it and ran over to the guy who was running towards Lauren.

He grabs Lauren shoulder but quickly let go when I hit him in the back of the head with all the strength I had making him fall on to the ground. I looked over at Lauren was now looking at me shocked while still holding the woman head under water. I let go of the rock once I notice that there was blood on, and then I notice the blood running out of the man head. I pushed him over on his back and placed my two fingers under his head to feel a pulse. I didn't feel one.

"Is he dead?" Lauren asks me standing up I glanced at the girl who was floating limp in the water.

"Yes" my eyes started to burn as I covered my mouth with my hands. She installs pulls me into her chest "it's okay" she whispers kissing my forehead "it was an accident" she continues to say as I begin to sob........

How do you guys feel about non-black people saying the n-word? Do you consider it racism or ignorance. Let me know 🖤