23

I rolled the dough with a the roller after applying the flour and hummed a small tune. I'm making homemade biscuits. I rolled them into balls, and put them on a pan and Into oven. I then continued making some fresher squeezed lemonade, and after I proceeded to clean up after myself. The biscuits were done so I took it out of the oven and let them cool.

Lauren still wasn't here so I cleaned the already clean living room up again. It took me 30 minutes. She still wasn't here, what if police caught her? What if she's dead?

My heart started to pound in my chest as I ran up the stairs and into the master bedroom I grabbed the sheets and the blanket and threw it on the floor, I then put on some new ones and put the dirty sheets in the washing machine. Lauren still wasn't here.

I checked outside for the 15th time and there wasn't any signs of a car pulling in. I called 5 times and she didn't answer and my breathing was starting to get uneven. My eye started to burn and just as I was about to break down I heard the door downstairs slam shut. I ran out the room and threw myself into my fiancé who caught me "What's wrong?"

"I was so worried that they had got you" my voice cracked, "baby I wouldn't let them put a finger on me, I'm okay. Don't worry about me" she wipes the tears that manage to escape my eyes and kisses my cheek. "You do not need to worry anymore, I buried the bodies and that'll be the last you and I will kill" she says seriously, kicking off her shoes. "What if the police find them?" She sighs "they won't, trust me" I nodded walking into the kitchen "I made dinner" I say turning back to her "and it smells delicious let me clean myself up" she walks up the stairs leaving me down here alone.

I fixed our plates and put it on the very expensive glass table I placed a fork next to both of the plates, as I'm setting the table I heard a knock on the door. I didn't say anything my heart beating fast in my chest. I walked to the door and looked through the peephole to see no one. I furrowed my eyes and open the door, to find a box.

I squat down and grabbed it. I brought it to my ear and shake it to hear something in it. Standing back up, I looked outside one more time and then walked back inside and locking the door.

I placed the box on the coffee table and hesitated at first but then open it, there inside was a bunch of envelopes and Polaroids. I grabbed the photo to see it was a picture of me from minutes ago hugging Lauren. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up, I flipped it over and in red marker it said

'It would be a shame if she Wander missing...or even worse dead'

My heart started to beat faster as I grabbed an envelope that was in the box placing the Polaroid down. I opened it and pulled out an letter. It was old I could tell by the wrinkles.

Dear y/n,

It's me Lauren, I know it's been years, and I know you're scared shitless of me. So I'm writing this to tell you that I would never hurt you, I left because I couldn't hurt you and I can't trust my to not do anything stupid. I know you're angry at me, but just know that I love you and I will never stop loving you. You're my world. I have done some fucked up shit in the past and I'm trying to stop, I'm going to stop this. Once I gain some sense of control. To be honest I've been feeling very guilty for my crimes, I don't know why. At first it relaxed me but now I've been leaving in paranoia. I can't sleep at night, I tried to take my life last night, I failed and I hate myself for that. I just want you to understand me, get me, be here for me. I love you, I need you, and I'm so sorry.

Sincerely Lauren

I stared at the letter before folding it up and putting it back in the envelope. I grabbed another one. A picture fell out of this one, it was of an unfamiliar girl. She had long what looked to be black curly hair and freckles on her face.

Vanessa Morgan she died by the hands of The Slitter but you would know her as Lauren Jauregui. She had a painful death and her body was never found but I know that Vanessa died painfully in the hands of Lauren. I'm giving you 4 months to figure out where her body is how Lauren killed her. And 4 months to kill her or I will kill you both right after I tell Lauren that you were the one who called the police on her, maybe I'll let her kill you first.

Sincerely Morgan

I shoved the note back in the box and slammed it shut. I quickly hid it behind the couch once I heard footsteps coming down. "Alright let's eat" Lauren smiled widely walking to the dinning room, I pushed my nerves to the side and forced a smile. I walked over into the dinning room sitting down.

I couldn't get out of my mind, they want me to kill Lauren. I could never... I love her. I just want everything to back to normal but now I have to figure out who's Vanessa Morgan and what the fuck did Lauren do to her.....

Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well. And I hope all my black readers are doing well mentally with all of the police brutality and racism is going around. I know this can be a stressful time and it can be extremely triggering so just know that I'm here for you and if you ever need to talk I'm here.

Also if you haven't done so yet if you're 18 or will be 18 by November I highly suggest you register to vote so we can get trump out of the house. Things are going way too far and he is trying start war with his civilians.

If you are protesting stay safe please. If you are non black and do not know what to do please sign free petitions, you can also donate money, and as well you can join and protest too. Along with using any platforms you have to raise awareness.

Also happy pride 🌈☁️

Social media's:
•Instagram:eclipse.Jauregui
•Twitter:ecplisejauregu1 ‬