17

"L-Lauren" I said she turns around to see what I was staring at me, our eyes wide at all the polaroids that was covering my house. The windows, the door, all over the porch, in the bushes, everywhere. "What the fuck" I grabbed one of the pictures to see it was a picture of both Lauren and I. Old ones and new ones. I instantly started to grab as many pictures as I could. "Don't you just stand that there Lauren help me!"

I could hear the the police sirens in the distance "y/n we have to go we don't have time for this" she grabs my hand pulling me into my car I started it ignoring the red and blue lights in the distance and pulling out the drive way and down the road. "What are we going to do Lauren?" I asked frantically "I have a friend who lives a couple of hours away we can go there"

I tapped my fingers against the steering wheel as my anxiety started to get the best of me. "Are you going to give me the address"

"I'm putting it in the GPS"

____

"Alright we're here" I looked up at the huge house we stood in front of us "who's place is this?"

"My sisters"

"Taylor's? What? How?" We Walked up through the gates and down the path "she married some rich guy a few years ago" she says which basically explained how she could afford this beautiful place. "Lauren How is she going to react?"

"She's my sister she has no choice but to let me in" I nodded as we walked on the porch, she grabs my hand intertwining her fingers together. Lauren knock on the door and then hitting the doorbell. The lights the were once off came on and the door open revealing Taylor her eye widen "Hey" Lauren spoke "No"

"We need your help"

"No" Taylor closes the door which made Lauren let go of hand to push the door open. She grunts in pain "Taylor come on"

"No, I'm not letting you pull me into this mess with you go away"

"Please Tay, we've drove all the way up here. I promise we won't be here long. We got attacked and I got shot I just-I just need your help please" Taylor sighs before opening her door and letting us again. "You have a brother you know"

"He would turn me in I can only rely on you"

"What makes you think I won't turn you in? After all you are a serial killer!" Taylor says as I looked around the room still shocked that she lives in such a beautiful place. "Because you love me and you know I'll do the same for you if the roles was reversed" my phone started to ring I looked over at Lauren to see she was too busy conversing with Taylor to even acknowledge me. I stepped away "Hello?"

"Y/n? Oh than god you're safe where are you?" I heard Zayn voice he sounded worried as if he was truly concerned. "That doesn't matter"

"Your place just got shot up minutes after I left, in your boyfriend I'm pretty sure it does matter" I chewed on my bottom lip feeling the knots in my stomach tighten. "You did this Zayn stop acting like you care. You were trying to kill me" it was silent on his end. "I know you're the polaroid killer"

"What? Baby what are you talking about?"

"I seen the pictures that you sent Lauren I know everything!" I raised my voice. "If I wanted to kill you, you would've been dead babygirl. Now you tell me where you are so I can pick you up"

"No"

"No?"

"You heard me I said no!"

"I'm giving you one more chance to tell me or I swear to God when I do find you I will hurt you" his voice was dark and I can hear the anger laced in it. "No"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE-" I ended the call and soon after my phone started to get flooded with text messages.

Zayn: Don't you ever hang up on me!

Zayn: there are people that are look for you and Lauren IM TRYING TO KEEP YOU SAFE!

Zayn: I promise that I was never trying to kill you

Zayn: please just tell me where you are so I can pick you up-

Lauren takes the phone out of hand. "Ignore him" I nodded. I turned to her to see her shirt was off and she was only in a sports bra. She held a damp rag on her wound. Taylor came back in with the first aid kit. "You better be lucky I'm a nurse and that I love you, I would let you bleed out" Lauren chuckles "I love you too Tay"

I watched in the background as Lauren sat down on the chair and Taylor worked on her shoulder. "So who did this?"

"Not sure we're working on figuring that out-fuck" Lauren hissed squeezing her eyes shut in pain. "Sorry"

"Where's your husband?"

"Lucky for you he's on a business trip...hey y/n there's a room upstairs to the first one to the left you can sleep in"

"Thank you" I walked upstairs and instantly fell on the bed exhausted from today. I couldn't help but think about the trouble I'm in. Is the police going to know that I was hiding Lauren by those pictures?

Am I going to be able to go back to town?

These questions bombarded my head and fell asleep surprisingly.....