16

"Zayn What are you doing here?" I stepped away from the closet, "I came to drop off Normani camera and to check up on you" he holds the camera up, I took the camera out of his hands and placing it down on my dresser. "You don't have to check up on me I'm not your daughter or anything" I say pushing him out the room. "You're my girlfriend so yeah I have to. What's wrong" he stops at the door of my room. "Nothing I just want to be alone"

"Did I do something?"

Yes

"No, I just been very tired and I need a break with just myself, now can you be a good boyfriend and leave" he stares at me unsure whether or not to leave but he eventually gives in. "okay call me" he leans in I turn my head so his lips lands on my cheek. He frowns before walking away.

Once I knew he was gone I walked back into my room and open the closet door, Lauren stepped out. "Is he gone?" I nodded "yeah"

"We have to be more careful" she says "and I need to leave quickly, but lucky for me I have a friend who can help me with making another ID and Passport" I nodded "where are you thinking of going?"

"Probably to Canada" I say back on the bed "so you can get you a new cute Canadian husband or wife?" I surprise myself by saying that out loud. "Not that I care but you said you were done with this whole murdering thing so I'm guessing you're going make a new life yeah?" She smirks at me "I wouldn't have to find a Canadian husband or wife if you came with me" she walks over to my pushing me and I fell on my back, she hovers over me both of her hands on either side of my head supporting her. I bite my lip "I told you already I can't go with you"

"And that's because?"

"My family and friends are all down here I can't just leave" I say honestly she lowers herself down so that our noses were brushing against each other. "So you're just going to lead me on and then make me go all the way Canada by myself?" She kisses my neck and then my jaw. "I'm not-" I moan a little as she started to suck on my flesh "l-leading you on"

"Mmm, then push me away and tell you don't want this" I gasped when she grabs both of my breast squeezing them gently, she still continued suck and kiss on my neck. "I-I"

Before any of us could do anything the lights cuts off and we're in pitch dark. "Lauren-"

"Shh" she shushes me but we both screamed once my bedroom window shattered Lauren quickly pulls me onto the floor. "W-What was that?"

"Sound like a gunshot"

I screamed again when there was another gunshot but it sound like it came from livingroom, Lauren slowly stands up looking out the window "I don't see anything-" she dodges another bullet that goes through my window by moving to the other side of the wall.

"I need to get you out of here"

"We can't leave when there's someone shooting at my house Laur"

"Stay right here" she walks out the room I crawled on the floor to my door, my breathing becoming uneven scared that I'll get her, scared that Lauren will get hurt. Zayn is more of a hands on guy why would he use a gun, besides he doesn't even know Lauren is here.

Maybe this is just a drive by some gang and they got the wrong house. But my heart instantly stopped once I heard a gunshot...inside of my house. I open my door and ran out only for Lauren to snatch me out and basically throw me into normani room. She locks the door "shit" she cusses "who was it? Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine....I don't have a weapon on me I can't defend myself" she says sound frustrated "do you know who's out there"

"'No!"

"What are we going to do?"

"We're going to get out of here" She says walking to the window pushing it up and moving the curtains out the way. She lets out a scream of agony when the window shattered. "LAUREN!" She falls onto the ground holding her shoulder as blood started to pour out of her body. "Oh my god are you okay?"

"Yeah, they are surrounding the house, there is more than one person here" she hisses I grabbed one of normani shirts that was laying on the floor and I wrapped around her shoulder. "I'm okay don't worry okay, don't be like me stay on the floor" she whispers. I pulled her into the closet and shutting the two doors. I tried to hold back a sob but I couldn't. I was terrified Lauren held me closer to her chest as we heard several gunshots and shattered glass. It felt like hours but it finally stopped, "y/n I have to go" she says "no"

"The police will be here soon" she reminds me "okay" she slowly opens the closet door and gets out. I followed behind her we unlocked the door and walked out the room. There were bullet holes everywhere. "Do you think Zayn did this?" I asked "I don't know" she says walking down the hall cutting on the lights. No one was in the house "we need to get you to a hospital"

"Y/n in case you forgot I'm a fucking wanted criminal" she hisses "well we need to get that bullet out of you and get you stitched up before before you lose a lot of blood" I panicked. "I can do it myself but first we need to get out of here before the police get here" I nodded "okay".....