31

"Help me!" The girl screamed as she tried her best the run while limping in the road, blood trailing down her leg on the street as she waved her hands the air trying to get the next person in some car to notice her but there was no one in sigh. The blonde continued to run holding her white dress up in her hands not watching where she was going when a talk muscular man appeared out of no where from the dark and struck her with the bat making her fall onto the ground.

A groan left her mouth as she open her eyes not being able to see anything properly because of how blurry everything was. "Tsk tsk tsk tsk"

"No" she cried "you are a very slow runner" he says with a chuckle "No!" She says again trying to get back up which she successfully does. He watches her as she limps away. The man walks behind her "you must really want to stay because a girl who wants to leave would have been gone by now"

"Leave me alone!" She screams "please!"

"I'm sorry I can't" he swings the bat again hitting her on the side of the head. Standing over her he stares at the blonde who's hair was now soaked in blood but surprisingly she was still conscious. He raises his eyebrows in amusement "you're a tough one, I don't think you'll be able to take this one though" he raises the bat and swings it down only for the girl to roll over making him hit the ground. A huff left his lips as she starts to drag her body on the cement "let me go I won't tell anyone" she slurs clearly not in the right state of mind anywhere.

"With that hit in the head your brain is probably bleeding it's starting to swell by the time you get to a hospital it'll be days might I add due to your condition you'll be brain dead you won't make it to hospital you should just let me finish you off" he has sly smirk on his face very amused about all of this.

Zayn never had a girl who fought for her life this long. He liked the fact that the girl had so much hope that she'll get away when he knows she not, even God himself knew she wasn't going to make it alive.

He took his eyes off the girl looking down at his phone when gave him a notification. Y/n left house. At 3am? Why? He thought to himself before shoving his phone back in his pocket "fun is over I have some work to do, what's your name Delhi? Delilah? Daisy? What ever" he grabbed his knife as the girl stood up she ran into the road and he was about to go for her but quickly back up was a car sped past him and hitting the girl, her body rolled over the car and slammed onto the concrete. His eyes widen, he knew she was dead. The car stopped he backed up so the person couldn't see him. It was a man, he ran to the girl but then instantly backed up getting back into his damaged car and pulling off.

Zayn chuckled to himself and walked over to the girl "should've just stayed still love" he smiles grabbing his camera that was hanging from his neck and snapped a picture and a couple of others before walking away.

____

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up to a snap of a camera I looked up to see Zayn I quickly sat up "dude what the fuck!" I say loudly waking Lauren up in the process "good morning love birds"

"Get out of my fucking house" Lauren says rather calmly. "I would but my dear beautiful fiancé wants me to ask you guys if you would join us to a trip out to the beach"

"Fiancé?" I asked "Oh, Normani didn't tell you?" I furrowed my eyebrows "you guys just met"

"Life is too short to wait don't you think? You never know when someone will take your life" he winks at me. I got out of bed walking out the room "y/n!" I heard Lauren shout behind me but I quickly ran across the street and into Zayns place.

"You're engaged?!" I yelled making Normani look up from the lemon she was cutting "uh yeah"

"And you didn't think of telling me?"

"I was going to soon I just wanted to make sure everything was officially official" she says squeezing the lemon juice into a glass of water "you do know he's a serial killer right?"

"Yeah"

"Then why would you agree to marry him?"

"Why would you agree to marry Lauren we're in the same situation?" I scoffed "Lauren doesn't kill anymore"

"That's what you think"

"Excuse me?"

"She can still be out killing and you wouldn't know stop judging me for something you're doing to you're no better" before I could say anything she continued "besides I'm pregnant I rather be with the baby father" my eyes widen "you're pregnant"

"Yeah"

"A-are you going to keep it?"

"Yeah"

"And does he know?" She nods her head "and he wants it?"

"Yes y/n why is this so hard to believe?" She asks fed up with me "I" I don't know why but I wasn't happy with this. "Congratulations on the baby"

"Thank you...lemon water?" I shook my head "no thank you"......