12

"Oh Jackson" I sang grabbing the guard attention he walks over to me "Jauregui" I leaned against the bars "I've been thinking a lot lately and I'm so lonely in this cell and you're the only one who really brightens my day" I say innocently. He smirks "I do?" I nodded so I was thinking that maybe we should take our relationship to the next the level"

"What do you mean?" I back away unbuttoning my jumpsuit, he watched me intensely as I stepped out my clothes kicking it somewhere in the room. I then pulled my hair out of the ponytail. I stood in front of him completely naked. "Can you come in here and fuck me? You've been asking for so long and you've been so good to me. Let me reward you" I trailed my fingers down my stomach, I could see visibly see his boner growing.

Not even seconds later my cell was open and her was in front of me. He quickly pulls me into a kiss. Kissing him back I palmed him through his pants as I continue to tongue kiss him. I'm disgusted but I'll do anything to get out of here. He quickly turns me around I gasped as I felt him pull his pants down he bends me over "Wait!" I say "what?"

"I want to take control" I push on the bed crawling on top of him, I smiled down at him kissing his yet again. I could feel him trying to push himself in me and I let him still disgusted. I faked a moan riding him he grunts holding on to my hips. I smiled hoping that I was tricking him into thinking I was enjoying this. I slowly reached under the pillow that was under his head grabbing the knife that I managed to steal from the cafeteria. I took my time still 'moaning' loudly letting him pound into me. Excitement ran through my body held the knife behind my back.

I stared down at him letting him enjoy his last few minutes of pleasure. "Jackson remember when I said I was going to kill you one day?" I asked tilting my head. "I don't want to talk about that right now" he groans. "But I do...this is going to be the last pussy you hit...ever" he looks at me "what?"

I quickly tightened my grip on the handle of the knife and slit his throat. The choked on his blood holding on to his neck as I smirked at him. Soon the life left his body, I got off of him. Never thought killing someone while in the middle of sex would feel so good. "Dumbass"

I grabbed his clothes off the ground and putting it on. I then grabbed all my things putting it into the my pockets and pulling my hair back into a bun. I put the hat that he always wear over my head and walked out the cell.

I shoved my hands in my pockets and walked down the hall, my heart sped once I walked past a group of guards they didn't question me as I past them.

Thank God

I could be facing life in prison, and if I get caught sneaking out I can put the death. But I'm pretty sure I already had the death penalty.

I took some turns before I found the exit. I quickly walked out into a parking lot I looked back at the prison before walking faster away and then taking off running away further and further from the prison. And I didn't stop until I was far away.

____

Y/n p.o.v

I moaned as he pounds inside of me my hands supporting my weight as he held my hip with one and pulled my hair tugging my head back with his other hand. I couldn't help but feel bad that that I had sex with Lauren just hours ago and now I'm having sex again with Zayn.

I feel like a slut that I can't control myself. He doesn't deserve this but I want this. Well I think I do. I don't know what I want.

Maybe I'm mental to still be in love with Lauren after all she did. Maybe I'm the one that needs a psychologist.

Soon both us came and now we were laying next to each other on the bed. "Are you still mad at me?" Zayn asks "no"

"You're not talking as much, in starting to think you just called me over for sex" he chuckles. I didn't laugh I just stared at the ceiling. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Y/n"

"I swear-" I cut off by my door slamming open "oh good you guys are done something happened" 

"We're naked Normani"

"Oh there's nothing I haven't seen before" she sits down at the edge of the bed cutting on the tv and going to the news.

BREAKING NEWS

Lauren Jauregui famously known as The Slitter has escaped from prison and is now on the lose.

My blood ran cold and I looked over at Zayn who sits up glancing at me then at the TV. "What the Fuck"

"The Slitter was seen leaving out of her cell in her guards uniform just moments after murdering him. No one knows where Lauren is at-

I cut off the tv with the remote "why the fuck would she do that?" I thought out loud "okay I'm scared I wasn't cutting on the news for that! Y/n what it Lauren come after you?"

"why would she?" I asked "I don't know you've been in touch with her because of your job" I looked over at Zayn who was staring at me. "I-I doubt she will, w-we had a great relationship she wouldn't. I don't think you have anything to worry about."

"First the polaroid killer now The Slitter! Only in this fucking town we need to move" I chewed on my bottom lip "I'll be right back" Zayn says standing up Normani turns to me "can we move?"

"I don't think we need to move Mani The Slitter said she was done killing people so we don't have anything to worry about"

"Did She say why she stopped?" Zayn asks? "Because she got bored of it" he hums walking out the room. "You don't know that! Anything can happen. I'm calling my mom maybe she'll let us come down there with her!" Normani stood up walking out the room.

Just as my phone started to ring.

I answered it "Hello?"

"Y/n"

"Lauren! What the hell were you thinking!" I whispered "I didn't want to be in there anymore besides I need to look after you" I rolled my eyes "I am perfectly capable of watching over myself"

"The polaroid killer knows who you are, and is around you every single day. If you think I'm going to stay trapped in a cell while your life is in danger then you're stupid!" She raises her voice. I sighed looking behind me then back forward.

"What do you mean by the polaroid killer being near me?"

"I mean that's he's-"

"Hey y/n" I turned around to Normani "I have to call you back" I quickly say "wait y/n-" I end the call "yeah?"

"Come with me to the store, I'm scared"......

Have y'all listened to 50ft????