02

"I brought you Chinese food, I ate an egg roll but I'm pretty sure you'll be okay" Normani say as I walk into the apartment. I leaned against the door closing my eyes "today was that bad?"

"I didn't get any where with her, she kept taunting me, and every time I asked her a question she would ask me an unnecessary question back." Normani hums "maybe it'll be better tomorrow who knows she might open up" she says lifting the noodles with her chop sticks and lowering them into her mouth. "What have you been up to?"

"Nothing, I'm still looking for a job"

"Oh you went out?"

"Nope I was on the laptop" she points to mines that was on the coffee table next to her feet. "Oh well that's better than nothing"

"Was she scary? Did she try to hurt you?"

"Kinda and no"

All she did was try to play with my emotions.

I walked over to the table grabbing an egg roll and poured some duck sauce on top of it. "Just think about the money"

"That's the only motivation" I chuckled. Normani doesn't know about our relationship and I'm going to keep it that way. Once being in a relationship with a serial killer isn't something you brag about, or even be proud about.

I grabbed my laptop and walked into my room sitting down on my bed. I went onto google and typed up "Lauren Jauregui murders 2016-20" Lauren and I met when we were 18 at a party my old best friends party.

May 20th 2016
Addison Montgomery was found dead in her back yard inside of her pool at a party, with her throat slit open she died instantly. Sadly there weren't any evidence on who did it or why.

Lauren and I met that night she killed that innocent girl. I went to school with Addison she was extremely nice, she was a bit on the alcoholic side and was extremely wealthy but she was always so nice.

June 20th 2016
Beatrice Stone body has been found after weeks of going missing after leaving her best friends house at 12:35 Am. She was found at a bus stop 5 minutes away from her best friends house her throat was slit open and she had multiple stab wounds on her back. Unfortunately there was no evidence on who killed her or why but investigators believe this death could be link to Addisons Montgomery deaths and the others before her.

Beatrice stone also went to my school she wasn't the nicest person but she was pretty popular and was pretty wealthy as well she was the head cheerleader who was dating some football player named Brock Stevens. He was an asshole but he was kind to me only because he wanted to sleep with me but also get me to do his homework so his grades can stay up and he can continue to stay on the football team. I think he's in rehab now.

July 20th 2016
Catherine Johnson went missing July 10th 2016 after running away from her parents place sources say she is very known for running away and that is why her parents did not report her as a missing child. But unfortunately her body was found July 22nd 2016 at a play ground inside of a slide with her throat slit and many broken bones. After taking her to the lab it was learned that Catherine Johnson was tortured, beaten, burnt with cigarettes, and was sexually assaulted. It was also known that she died on July 20th 2016. There were no evidence left behind.

July 20th. Our first fight I remember it so vividly because of the way she looked at me, it was as if she wanted to kill me. I eventually kicked her out of my dorm that night so she must had took her anger out on that poor girl.

August 20th 2016
Destiny Gonzalez went missing on August 15th she was last seen with her family at Food Lion she went out to get her moms wallet out of her car but never returned back into the grocery store. Destiny was found outside of food lion on August 21st 2016 with a slit throat and multiple stab wounds to the chest, stomach, and legs. There was no evidence left behind but investigators has also connected her murder to the others. She died on August 20th the day of her birthday. She would have have turned 17.