20

"I know mom and I'm sorry but I'm out of town right now" I say with sigh looking out the curtains to see the the sun barely peaking through the clouds. I got out of bed "out of town? Where?"

"Like a couple of hours away, but don't worry I just needed a break from everything mom. I'll talk you later yeah?"

"Okay talk to you later, bye" I ended the call looking over Lauren who was fast asleep. I walked over to the door after grabbing my night shorts off the floor and putting them on. I then walked out of the room and down the stairs, no one was down here so I'm guessing I'm the only one awake. I sighed going into the kitchen and pouring me some coffee in a mug. I brought it to my lips and sipped it.

I stood there in silence I felt arms wrap around my body making my jump "why'd you leave me" Lauren rasps in my ear kissing my shoulder. "God, you scared me. My mom called and I'm already up so there's no need in going back to bed"  I turned around to her, her arms still wrapped around me. "I'm sorry about the other day I should have told you about Zayn" she says. I searched in her eyes to see if she was being serious and she was. I smiled "it's okay...I'm sorry for hitting you, it was uncalled for" she pulls me into a kiss, I kissed back wrapping my arms around her neck and deepening the kiss. She picks me up by my waist setting my down on the counter, our lips still connected. I could feel her hands gently pulling down my night shorts, she kisses down my jaw and sucked on my flesh on my neck. I bite my lip holding my moans as she grabs the straps to my tank top and sliding them down until my shirt was pulled down to my stomach exposing my breast.

She kisses my collar bone before grabbing my breast gently and squeezing them. Her lips met mines again as she played with my nipples twisting them and squeezing them with her thumb and index finger. I moan against her lips becoming wetter by the second.

"We can't do this here" I say "but we are" she brings my erect nipple to her mouth flicking her tongue across it and sucking on it. "Fuck" I cussed bringing my hands down and sliding my fingers under my panties rubbing on my clit gently. "No no let me" she pulls my hand away and tugged my panties down and then pulled my legs over her shoulders and bringing her head between my legs.

My head hit the cabinet door as her darted her tongue against my clit a loud moan left my lips and I quickly covered my mouth with my hands as she continued to eat me out. I gripped her hair bucking my hips with every lick, my eyes rolling to back of my head. My legs shook as I could feel that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach "oh my god don't stop please"

I wrap my legs around her head pulling her closer into me as my breathing became uneven and vision became blurry. "Just like that baby I'm so close"

I squeezed counter underwing my hands hard as the pleasure went through my body my whole body began to shakes I squeezed my eyes shut as came undone releasing my juices into her mouth, which she gladly cleaned up. She lifts her head up smirking at me as she pulls me back into a kiss letting me taste myself.

____

"She said it'll take about 2 weeks to get the final results so we will be here until then" I nodded biting into my sandwich as Lauren took a fry off my tray. "Stop eating my food"

"I'm hungry"

"You should have gotten some when I went out...I asked you and you said you didn't want any"

"Well that was until I smelt the food" she chuckles taking another fry making my playfully fully roll my eyes. "Can we go somewhere else other than Canada?"

"Else Like where?" I shrugged "I don't know somewhere nice and tropical like Jamaica" she bushes her eyebrows "I don't want to go there"

"Ok well, anywhere is better than Canada"

"What's wrong with Canada?" I shrugged avoiding eye contact "Nothing it's just a place every American wants to go, it's not even that great" she raises an eyebrows "am I missing something? Have you been there?"

"I visited that's all...Canadians aren't even that nice, don't believe everything they say" she chuckles "so I'm guessing you didn't have a great time down there either huh?"

__

Tears streamed down my face as a panted for air not being able to breathe. It felt like the room was getting smaller and smaller and the sirens outside didn't make it better

___

"Not really" she hums "well we don't have to go there if you don't want too" I smiled "what about Australia?"

"I hate their accents so no"

"What? Their accents isn't that bad"

"But it is, how about we go to New Zealand?"

"Norway"

"Sweden"

"United Kingdom" we both cringed "yeah no" we both laughed "hey what about Brazil?" My eyes widen "I always wanted to go there"

"Then we can move there" we smiled at each other our eyes never leaving each other but I quickly slapped Lauren hand away from my tray "No!" She groans standing up "fine! Can I at least have one more?"

"No"

"Oh come on? What happened to the nice girl I met back in college?"

"She's gone" I shoved a couple of fries in my mouth, she pouts "please? She gives me the puppy dog eyes I groaned "fine you can have them...you're lucky you're cute" her brightens as she grabs my tray "oh I love you so much thank you!"

My heart started to pound in my chest "y-you love me?" She nods "never stopped" she winks.....

The world is going to shit