24

TW: Mentions Of suicide

Vanessa Morgan
Age taken 21 Age now 26
Last seen June 2nd 2020 at a protest in Miami Florida

She was a pretty girl she had pretty straight white teeth and freckles along cheeks and nose. She looked extremely nice.

Vanessa Morgan was last seen in Miami Florida wearing black high waisted jeans, a black tank top and a pair of black and white vans. Her hair was pushed into a low ponytail and was wearing black sunglasses and a white face mask that says 'I can't breathe' in red marker, hiding her identity but her boyfriend confirmed it was her.

There was a picture of her holding a sign. I was at that same protest but Lauren wouldn't kidnap anyone in front of a crowd. Unless it was at night during the rioting. I quickly shut my laptop as Lauren wrapped her arms around me leaning on my shoulders, "What are you doing? Watching porn?" She jokingly says kissing the side of my neck "what? No I was doing research" she hums reaching over to my laptop "on what?"  I grabbed her hand stopping her "nothing important"

"Are you lying to me?" I stayed quiet making her sigh getting off of me "the lying have to stop y/n how do you expect us to have a healthy relationship if you're not honest with me?" She crosses her arms over her chest. "I'm not lying to you, it's really nothing important"

"Really?"

"It's not important but you don't want me to see what you're looking up?" She raises an eyebrow "how do you expect us have an healthy relationship if you don't trust me?" Lauren glares at me intimidating me a little. "You've been acting weird since yesterday I already know that something's up so just tell me"

"Nothing is up" I rolled my eyes grabbing my laptop and walking out of the room "y/n we're talking don't walk away from me!" She says angrily "I'm walking away!" I matched her tone, she followed behind me as I walked into the guest room and quickly slammed the door locking it. "Wow, very mature y/n!"

I stopped in my tracks once I noticed nursery in the room. I walked over to crib to see pink comforters "No no no no"

Was that woman pregnant? She didn't look pregnant. There were diapers in the open closet and wipes and a bunch of baby clothes "No no no no" I repeated placing the laptop down. "Lauren!" I yelled walking out the room and into 'ours'

"What do you want?"

"Morgan was pregnant!"

"No she wasn't"

"Then can you explain to me why there's a room filled with baby stuff?" She looks up from her phone I can still see the anger on her face "adoption now can you tell me what you're hiding from-" I walked out the room going back into guest room and locking the door again. I plopped down on the rocking chair and open my laptop again

Vanessa Morgan, older sister of two, worked a part-time job at Walmart, lives with her boyfriend 25 years old Micheal Lundsford he was in school to become a nurse but later committed suicide a year after Vanessa went missing.

I frowned reading her history still a bit confused on all of this because if Lauren took her it would be close to the 20th. So why would Lauren take her so early? Unless she didn't and it was someone else. Maybe it was Zayn, but Zayn also only kills on the 20th.

I huffed I have to ask Lauren but what if that gets us in more trouble that we're already in? What if whoever this Morgan is, is watching us?

Chills went down my spine thinking that we could be watched. I looked around the room and jumped once heard a voice "you can sleep in there since you want to act like a child"

I rolled my eyes looking over at the baby monitor "Stop acting like that and learn how to listen to me"

"Learn how to tell the truth!" She snaps "you're being immature"

"Says the one who locked me out of the room" I cut off the monitor and slammed the laptop shut walking out of the room once again, I then went to open 'our' bedroom door but it was locked. "Really Lauren?"

"I was being serious!"

I sighed "who was Vanessa Morgan?"

"What?"

"Vanessa Morgan? Supposedly one of your victims" she didn't say anything the door open "who?" I sighed "you don't know who I'm talking about?" She shook her head "who is it?"

"Never mind"

"No! Tell me!" I sighed "I Uh, Last night a box was delivered here and whoever the person is knows about us, and I think they were the same people who shot at us back in Florida" she furrows her eyebrows "and you're telling me this now because?"

"I didn't think it was important"

"You didn't think it was important that the people who tried to kill us knows where we're at now?" She questioned me her eyes darken I looked away trying to come up with with something that doesn't expose me in the process. "Ok we can argue about that later they want me to find out where Vanessa is because-"

"Let me see the box"

"No"

"LET ME SEE THE GOD DAMN BOX Y/N!" She yells pushing past me and walking out the room I followed behind her and down the stair case I walked behind the chair and grabbed the box and grabbed the letter that was in it and slide it under the couch. I then grabbed the other letter and took it out and handed her the box. While she was looking through it I quickly walked upstairs "I'll be right back"

I walked into the bathroom and ripped the bottom part of the letter that exposed me for calling the police on Lauren and they wanting me to kill her. She can't know that I betrayed her. I don't know how she'll react, it's too risky.

I walked back out and back downstairs shoving the rip part in my pocket "where does it say that they wanted you to find this Vanessa girl?" She turns to me. I hand her letter and she read it "why is it ripped?"

"That's just how they gave it to me" I lied she sighs in frustration "is there anything else you're hiding from me?" I shook my head "No"

Her jaw clenched "I just don't understand why you didn't tell me! What made you hide this? This could put us in more danger and I wouldn't have known!" She yells, and she continues to yell.

My mind wandered on what am I supposed to do with this? With such little information on this girl, if Lauren doesn't know who Vanessa Morgan is then how am I supposed to figured out how she died?

And then it hit me

I might have to ask Zayn.....