Chapter 1

Third person's pov

Saying that Jin was nervous was an understatement. He was feeling purely sick. He hadn't eaten anything since morning. He hadn't even talked to his dog who was now sadly waiting for him at his parent's house. He hadn't even told him that he was moving to an new house. A house where he will be living with his five mates.

As soon as he hit 21, government officals told him to move to a house that they have prepared. According to them as Jin had five mates and as the world population depended on him to make many pups with them, he needed a whole big ass house. After hearing this news he began to pack. Jin talked with his five mates about it. And thankfully they all agreed to move in with him.

Jin was now standing in front of his new home, waiting for his five mates to arrive. While waiting for them, Jin began to feel nauseous and various thoughts crossed his mind. What if they can't get along? Will I be able to live with all of them? What if I get my heat with all five of them in the house? Will they fight for having me in my heat? How will I chose anyone of them for mating during my heat?

He knew very well alphas became aggressive during their omega's heat or their rut. They want their omega all to themselves. Having another alpha there was a bad idea. During his previous heats, he just took suppressants and tried to bear the pain. But when Jin found his first mate, it became easy. Slowly he began to find his other mates and the subject of mating became a little problem.  They all fought who will have him during heat. In the end, they all decided to take turns. Once every month omegas get heat that lasts for 3 to 4 days. So 12 months of the year were divided among the five mates. And finally the issue was settled.

But now having all of them in a house where they will know exactly when Jin was in heat and who he was mating with, may get on their nerves. He himself was feeling embarrassed about it. Having to mate, with other people in the house was awkward for him. But he had no choice. He knew it was going to be a bigger problem for his alphas then for him. So he was ready to sacrifice himself for them as he had done before.

"Jin!"

As his name was called and the scents of his alphas reached Jin, his train of thoughts were broken. He mustered a big smile on his face and looked towards his beautiful alphas. All five there before him, just for him. Jin knew what they were sacrificing for him so that they could live together. Their prides as alphas and more. So there was no way he was going to let them down.

"Alphas!"