Chapter 37

Jin sat up from the bed running towards the door. He didn't hear when Jungkook called him back. Only one thing was running in his mind that Yoongi was not back. He opened the door running towards the alphas. They looked up at him in worry and sorrow when he came towards them

"He isn't back!?" Jin asked, panting.

"He isn't." Taehyung said.

Jimin came towards Jin and hugged him "Calm down. Jin he could be back." Jin sobbed "Bu-but you sa-said he wou-would be back."

Jungkook came running, but he stopped when he saw Jin crying. Hoseok looked up at him then he stood up taking Jin from Jimin and making him sit down on his lap.

"I know I did sweetie. But he isn't. But he will be. He would never leave you." Hosoek said, kissing Jin.

"He would be back kitten." Namjoon said, rubbing his back.

"How do you know? He may have left me!" Jin cried, covering his face.

"No Jin." Taehyung said, taking his hands away and making him look at him. "He didn't leave you."

"Then where is he!?" Jin cried out. They stared in shock at Jin. But Jin soon began to wail and sob "No! No! I'm sorry! Please don't leave too!" Jin cried, crazily looking at them all, reaching out his hands. At the sight, something in alphas's heart broke. Jin had never cried out like that or begged. It just hurt the alphas to know that he was this much hurt. This much scared due to Yoongi being absent.

Jimin and Jungkook literally ran towards Jin, taking his hands. Hoseok pulled Jin closer, while Namjoon hugged him from behind and Taehyung sat infront of him, holding his legs.

"Please! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to shout! Just don't leave!" Jin sobbed, chest heaving. He was too afraid. Afraid they would leave him like Yoongi did. And he knew he couldn't handle that. He couldn't live without them.

"Hyung we won't ever leave you." Jungkook said, kissing his hand.

"Never Jin. Never." Jimin said kissing his hand too.

"Sweetie don't think like that. We can't do that." Hoseok said kissing his neck.

"It's just not possible kitten." Namjoon said hugging him tightly.

"We will die Jin. We are nothing without you." Taehyung said, squeezing his knees in assurance.

Jin looked at them, tears running down his face. "He said the same." His voice dead.

Alphas gasped. Jin was too broken now. They noticed a change in him. His eyes were getting dim. He had gone through so much in such a short time. He wasn't fully healed and he got more hurt. They were afraid now. Will they lose him? Will they see Jin die from inside infront of them?

"But we mean it Jin. We aren't like Yoongi. He left you when he should be here fulfilling his promise!" Hoseok shouted. Jin flinched, bowing his head.

"Hosoek!" Namjoom warned. This wasn't the time to get angry. They needed to help Jin not to voice their anger.

"What!? Namjoon I had enough. How long will we all ignore how Yoongi behaves? He is so possessive. Jin belongs to all of us not just to him. He has no right to growl or scent Jin excessively. Tell me how many times has he hurt Jin? How many times has Jin cried because of him? Yet still Jin loves him. Jin takes his side even when he is wrong! I'm getting sick of Jin's attitude too!"

"HOSEOK ENOUGH!" Namjoon bellowed. Everyone flinched as the pack alpha was very clearly furious. Jin sobbed more strongly, getting afraid of the alpha. He curled into a ball crying. The phermones Namjoon was releasing were too strong and scarey for him. But no one dared to speak or comfort Jin. They wanted to but couldn't. Not when Namjoon was this much angry. He might take them touching Jin as a threat to the omega and attack them They stayed silent while Namjoon stared at Hosoek, a growl ripping through his chest. Hoseok stared back but he quickly dropped his gaze, not able to withstand Namjoon's angry eyes. The maknaes had their heads dropped, not wanting to challenge the pack alpha. Namjoon continued to stare at Hosoek

"Don't anyone of you even dare to shout or yell at Jin again. Don't even think of blaming him. Do you even know what Jin had sacrificed for all of us? And still you shout at him. Hosoek you aren't better than Yoongi at all." Namjoon said, his voice dangerously low. He stared at all of them for a while, letting his words take impact. Then he picked Jin up from his curled position, the omega went completely limp, not wanting to anger the alpha further. Namjoon carried Jin away, not saying a word to other alphas. 

He kicked open the door causing Jin to flinch in his arms. He sat in the bed, Jin in his arms. Jin was still crying but he didn't dare speak. Namjoon pulled Jin closer, burying his head in Jin's neck. He inhaled the smell of roses, trying to calm himself. He licked the mark he had placed on Jin's neck. He possessively licked it, scenting Jin with his own scent. Jin whimpered when alpha continued to lick his mark, making him sensitive. He choked back a sob when Namjoon continued his actions. But still he didn't speak. He was too afraid. He had never seen Namjoon this angry. Indeed he was the pack alpha but he never acted dominant. He never shouted.

Jin snapped back from his thoughts when he heard a sob. He stared, shocked as Namjoon cried. His tears immediately stopped. He cupped Namjoon's face wiping the tears

"Wh-what's wrong Joonie?" Jin asked. Namjoon looked at him with such regret and sorrow that it broke his heart.

"I'm sorry Jin."

"No. Joon you did nothing wrong."

"I said and promised to be better for you. To love you, to keep you happy. But you only got hurt. Nothing else. I promised never to shout infront of you. I'm sorry I broke our promise." Namjoon sobbed, his hands garbbing Jin's back desperately.

Jin wrapped his arms around alpha's neck, buring his nose in his head.

"Joonie it's ok. Don't cry. Don't apologize."

"I lost control. But I can't see anyone blame you or hurt you. I can't see your tears Jin." Namjoon said sobbing in Jin's chest. Jin kissed his head.

"You are the best mate I could ever ask for. You are my best friend, my mate, my alpha. So don't apologize. We all lose control once in a while. Don't cry now." Jin cupped his face, kissing him lightly. They stayed like that for awhile staring into each other's eyes. After some while Jin said

"You know Joon, Hoseok was right. It's me who is the wrong one. I did pay more attention to Yoongi hyung. I'm sorry I wasn't able to play my role as a mate. I'm sorry for being so weak and not caring for all of you." Jin said, holding back his tears.

"You know it's not true. You are the most amazing omega I ever met, the most amazing person I ever met. You are so strong in so many ways Jin. I wish you would see what I see. You are everything I hoped for and more. I love you. I truly do. And they do too. Please believe us. We can't live without you. We are nothing without you. We will die if you leave us. Please. Please believe. " Namjoon said hugging Jin tightly.

Jin sobbed hugging the alpha. What did he do to deserve anyone of them? Was he even worthy to be their mate? Jin thought. But then he remembered all those moments, those words. They weren't empty. They were true and they held love for him. Maybe he will always think he isn't worthy for them but if they say he is then he is. There is no way he would leave them. He was too much in love.

"I believe." Jin said kissing Namjoon. Namjoon eyes sparkled at his words. He captured Jin's lips in a quick kiss.

"I love you Jin." Namjoons whispered against his lips.

"I love you too Namjoon." Jin whispered, smiling.

Namjoon hugged him. Then he laid down with him, inhaling his scent. He moved towards Jin's neck, licking his mark. Jin whimpered at his action, he was too sensitive there.

"I'm sorry if I licked too much." Namjoon said, moving towards Jin's face. Jin chuckled as Namjoon peppered his face with little kisses. Jin shook his head, snuggling in his chest. He smiled when he heard Namjoon's heart beat. He kissed where the heart was beating. Namjoon smiled at his actions and pulled him in a hug. After sometime Namjoon asked

"Jin."

"Hhmm?"

"Can you tell me how you met Yoongi hyung?"