Chapter 4

THE NEXT DAY

Jin and his alphas all got their stuff in boxes and moved to their new house. There they began to sort through their stuf, placing their own boxes in their rooms. As the house was well equipped with furniture, kitchen things and cutlery. So they just had to shift their own clothes and stuff they needed there in the house. For Namjoon it was a lot of books and documents as he was Ceo of JH Entertainment. Yoongi had a piano, laptops and speakers. Hoseok had his big bag where he had stored his trophies from winning dance competitions. As for Jimin, Jin and Taehyung they had lots of books, because they all went to university.

Even though they didn't have lots of stuff to shift into their house but they still took a lot of time. It was almost evening when they finished. Now all of them tired, flopped on the couches. Yoongi was almost falling to sleep while sitting. Jimin and Hoseok were still in good energy. Namjoon has opened his laptop and was typing at lighting speed. Taehyung was whining that he has lost his mobile during all this. Jin was trying to clam him down and reassure him that they will find it.

Suddenly, Hoseok said "So what's our plan now?"

All eyes turned towards him. Namjoon was looking at him while typing and Yoongi had opened his eyes a bit.

"What you mean?" Jin asked.

"I get what he is saying." Jimin said excitedly. "We should do something fun."

"Yeah we can't just go home after doing such tiring work." Taehyung said. Namjoon shut down his laptop and was fully into the conversation.

"We don't get to hang out with Jin with all of us together. We should start doing stuff in a group to get accustomed to our new life." Namjoon said while looking at all of them.

"But aren't you all busy? Jimin and Taehyung we have some tests coming. Hobi hyung has a dance competition in few days. Joonie hyung has a very important meeting coming up. And Yoongi hyung has to prepare a song's lyrics." said Jin. "I suggest we all take some rest."

All alphas were a bit shocked at how well Jin knew their lifes. But it was to be expected from him, as he was a very caring and thoughtful omega. Even after knowing this, the alphas couldn't help but love Jin more. These little things that Jin showed to them were the reason they had fallen in love with him not just as an alpha loving an omega due to their predetermined bond. It was more than that.

No one gave a reply as they stared at Jin lovingly. "W..what?" Jin asked nervously, as his alphas didn't give a reply. Hoseok and Taehyung hugged him as Jin was sitting between them. "Aww! You are so sweet." said Taehyung.

"So thoughtful. Always caring for us." Hoseok said, kissing Jin on the neck.

Jin quickly covered his neck, as omegas were sensitive there. "No. Its not true." A blush creeping up to his face.

Jimin noticed that little omega was getting flustered and he decided to tease him. "But it is. Isn't our omega the best?" Jimin said while looking at the alphas. Alphas quickly understood and began to compliment Jin.

"You always remind me why I fell in love with you Jinniee." Namjoon said.

"There is no one like you, baby" Taehyung said and gave his hand a kiss.

"True. He is our one and only Jin." Yoongi also joined in the game.

After hearing these compliments, Jin's face and neck were completely red and burning. He covered his face in his hands and said "Stop please."

Alphas chuckled, they were loving the effect they had on Jin. They loved how he quickly turned red. How he tried to hide himself behind his hands.

"Aw is Jin embarrassed?" Jimin said teasingly. Jin nodded his head and everyone cooed at his cuteness.

Jin yelped as Hoseok pulled him in his lap. Jin tried to push him but Hoseok's arms secured him on his lap. "Not running away sweetie." Hoseok whispered in Jin's ear and began to leave wet kisses on his nape. Jin was really sensitive there and Hoseok kissing him was not helping. He got goosebumps on his whole body. Blood was rushing towards his member and he was dangerously close to having a boner. He knew that if it continued, his mouth would soon leave a sinful sound.

"Then let's go to a restaurant to eat." Jin said, hurriedly. Hoseok stopped as he heard these words and looked at other alphas.

"I would love to go." Heseok said.

"Me too." Jimin said.

"Then does everyone agree?" Namjoon asked. All five people nodded.

"I'm going to take a bath first." Jin said. While Hoseok's attention was not at him he quickly freed himself from his arms and ran to his room.