Chapter 32 (smut)

"What kind of help?" Hoseok smirked, looking at the omega in his lap.

"Need you." Jin whined, pouting cutely.

"Sweetie you need to be clear. What do you need from me?" Hoseok asked leaning back in the chair.

Jin whined again, not liking the teasing way of the alpha. But he had a plan of his own. He smirked a bit before he raised himself from alpha's lap, his hands reaching towards his pants. He lowered them, they fell around his knees. He heard the alpha take a deep breath, which made him happy. He grabbed his boxers, giving a teasing smile to the alpha before he pulled them down too. His cock sprung up, hard and leaking precum. He shivered as the cool air hit his member. He looked at the alpha who was watching him with lust. His eyes almost fucking the omega with his intensity.

Jin moaned a bit at the intense gaze of Hoseok. He grabbed alpha's hands that were lying on the armrests, leading them to his waist. He bit his lip when he felt the warm hands on him. He then moved them to his ass, his hips nearly bucking due to alpha's hands. He spread his butt cheeks and grabbed one hand of the alpha and placed it at his entrance.

"Need you in here." Jin said, while looking innocently at Hoseok. The alpha's breath hitched at his words and actions. But he composed himself. If his omega could tease then he could too

"Need my what there sweet boy?" Hoseok asked smirking as the omega was cleary annoyed at being teased again.

Jin was having hard time trying to control his anger. First Jungkook had made him horny and left him helpless. And now Hoseok was dragging this even when he knew he rarely asked help when he was horny. Fine he thought Two can play this game.

He pulled down Hoseok's sweat pants along with his boxers, just enough so that his cock was free. He smirked when he saw that the alpha was hard. He took the cock in his hands, pumping it. When he was satisfied, he held it at his entrance.

"Need your cock in my hole Master." Jin said. Hoseok smirked at his omega, he found him to be adorable in his loose shirt and pout on his face. So he decided to stop teasing him and give him what he wanted. Without warning he thrust his hips upward , the cock entering omega's hole. Jin moaned at the breach, pain spreading in his lower region. His hole wasn't prepped at all for such a big cock. His eyes started tearing at the painful stretch. He nearly screamed when Hoseok thrusted again, the pain still there.

"Master it hu-hurts." Jin said, trying to tell the alpha not to move inside him until he adjusts.

"Color sweet boy?" Hoseok asked, looking at the pained expression of the omega.

"Ye-yellow." Jin said, his breathing heavy. Hosoek nodded giving him time to adjust, afterall he didn't want to hurt him too much. He watched as the omega closed his eyes, trying to calm down, his hands gripping the alpha's shoulders.

"What made my sweet boy this much needy?" Hoseok asked, his hands roamed under Jin's shirt.

"Um.. Kookie." Jin said. He moaned when the alpha pinched both of his nipples, twisting and tugging on them. His breathing getting deeper as his body was played with. He whimpered when Hoseok lift the shirt up, exposing his chest and perked up nipples. He gripped the alpha's shoulder more tightly as the alpha latched his mouth on his nipples. He began to suck, tongue playing and teasing the pink bud. Jin moaned and whined, head thrown back. Hosoek then stopped and said "What did he do?" before moving to the other nipple and sucking on it the same way.

"He came to my room, saying he was feeling a bit unwell." Jin stopped, holding back a moan which was caused by the alpha biting on his nipple. "I told him to go you guys as I didn't know much about first rut. Then we started talking and in the end we kissed. Aaahh hhmm Ma-master." Jin moaned again when the alpha's mouth began to go downward, leaving hickes.

"Continue sweet boy." Hoseok said, his mouth sucking on his abdomen.

"But Kookie was suddenly different. He was more dominant." Jin said, eyes on the alpha who was near his member.

"And that turned you on right sweet boy?"

Hoseok asked, grabbing the omega's member. Jin moaned when his hard member felt some kind of friction "Plea-please Master more."

"Answer my question sweet boy." Hoseok said slapping his ass. Jin yelped "Y-yes Master. I was turned on. But he left me." Jin pouted.

Hoseok smirked, his hands playing with omega's cock. "I think he would be a great teaser when he grows up. Who knows maybe him and I would fuck you together."

Jin moaned, his hips bucking. Hoseok chuckled at the desperate omega "Does my sweet boy like this idea? Do you want two Masters to fuck you?"

Jin nodded shyly "Yes Master."

"We can think about it. Now tell me what's your color? Are you feeling better?"

Jin slowly rolled his hips, the cock going deeper into him. But this time it hurted less.

"Green Master." Jin said.

Hoseok just heard that and began to thrust into his omega. The omega yelped at the sudden thrust but it turned into moans as the alpha continued. He gripped the chair when Hoseok began to pump his member, giving him immense pleasure. He moaned when the cock hit his prostate and a knot began to build in his stomach.

"Master ah.. pl-please don't s-stop." Jin tried saying, his body bouncing on the thick cock.

"I don't intend to sweet boy." Hoseok said, his pace only increasing. The moans Jin was releasing were sweet music to him and he wanted to hear more. He groaned when he felt Jin's warm walls clenching on his cock, nearly eating him.

"Ah sweet boy you're hole is eating my cock so nicely." Hoseok said, hands continuing to pump omega's cock and thrust into him.

Jin moaned at his words, the tension in his stomach rising as the cock continued to hit his sweet spot. "I'm-I'm going to cum Master."

Hoseok only thrusted more strongly, hitting omega's prostate head on. His hand furiously pumping his cock. "Then cum sweet boy."

Jin's knuckles turned white by how strongly he was gripping the chair. He felt the knot in his stomach grow, as his prostate was continously hit. He let out a loud moan, head falling forward as white ribbons of cum spurted on his chest, walls clenching tightly on the cock.

Hoseok let out a groan when Jin had his orgasm, omega's walls were clenching deliously on his cock, his release near. He held the omega before he could fall on his chest. He looked at Jin's state, sweat dripping from his head, hairs matted. He patted his back as he came back from his high.

"Is my boy alright?" Hoseok asked, he had stopped thrusting in the omega as he could tell he needed a break.

"Slee-sleepy Master." Jin murmured, snuggling in the alpha's chest. He seemed to have forgotten that a cock was still in him. He whimpered when Hoseok stood up, the cock slipping out of his hole and laid him on the table. Alpha's eyes were filled with hunger as he looked at the ruined state of Jin. Hoseok pulled Jin's pants and boxers and threw them away.

"Sorry sweetie but I haven't cum." Hoseok said before thrusting back into his tight heat. He rolled his hips, his cock going deeper in the omega's hole. Jin whimpered from oversensitivity, his breathing still heavy. He moaned when the alpha thrusted in him, deep and slow. He shook his head as he felt the cock brush against his prostate, not wanting to cum again. Hoseok noticed that, he leaned forward, kissing his neck and chest.

"Just be a bit patient sweetie." Hoseok said his tongue grazing against Jin's lips. Jin moaned, as the alpha's thrusts increased. Hoseok hands grabbed on omega's tiny waist, as he thrusted, almost bruising him. Jin kept moaning, the tension in his stomach rising. Omega's sweet spot was abused again and again by the alpha's cock. The shook by the thrusts, banging on the wall.

"Alpha!" Jin screamed, as he came hands gripping Hosoek's shoulders. Alpha kissed the tired omega, groaning in the kiss as he came too. They both stayed in that position, slowly kissing each other as they came back from their high.

Afterwards Hoseok put the tired omega on his bed after wiping him clean and taking off his shirt and giving him his. He came to lay with the sleeping omega after he took a bath. He slid a arm under his neck, pulling the omega closer to him. Jin unconsciously cling to him, sniffing his musky scent. Hoseok buried his head in Jin's hair, sighing in relief when cinnamon scent entered his nose. He kissed Jin's head

"I love you sweetie."