Chapter 9 (smut)

CONTINUATION OF PREVIOUS CHAPTER

Before Jin could get up from Taehyung's lap, he was grabbed by his waist and pulled towards Taehyung in a hungry kiss. Taehyung bit his lower lip, Jin moaned a bit and alpha put his tongue in the warm cavern. He explored Jin's mouth, tugging on his tongue then moving to his lips, sucking and biting them. Through all this Jin just moaned, rubbing his hips lightly on Taehyung's crotch. He felt his alpha's memeber go hard and he rubbed more on his crotch. Taehyung groaned and released Jin from the kiss. He growled, causing Jin's omega instincts to appear. He mewled, showing his neck. 

Taehyung was going to attack Jin's neck but Jimin growled. "Don't forget I'm still here. Control yourself Taehyung." Taehyung shot a glare at Jimin, he was annoyed by being interepted. He growled at Jimin as a result Jimin also growled. They stared intensely into each other's eyes. Taehyung gripped Jin tightly, showing his dominance. Jin buried his head in Taehyung's chest. He was getting scared as his alphas fought for dominance. Their growling increased, causing Jin to let out a whine. They continued to growl and stare into each other's eyes until one of them submitted.

Suddenly, Jin was picked up by Taehyung in his arms. He looked at Taehyung then at Jimin, confused at who might have won. He was slowly placed on the bed by Taehyung. Then Taehyung climbed in front of his legs, Jimin climbed beside Jin. "I'm going to start baby boy." Taehyung said, as he opened Jin's legs. It was clear that Taehyung had won against Jimin and was going first. Jin was focused on the alpha between his legs when he felt his arms being held above his head. He looked up to see that Jimin had handcuffed him. Jin whined, he hated being handcuffed but that was why his daddies chose to do that. Jimin then blindfolded Jin. He whined more, that earned him a slap on his butt cheek.

"No whining, baby boy." Taehyung said. Jin was now completely vulnerable, his alphas could do anything they wanted. As his sight was cut off, his hearing got sharp. He could tell Taehyung was still between his legs and Jimin by his side. His breath hitched when he felt a wet thing on his collar bone. It moved here and there. Jin was trying to guess whose tongue it was when he felt a finger trying to enter his hole. He whimpered a little at the pain and the finger was quickly withdrawn. He felt Taehyung's warm lips on his. He just pecked him then began to move down to Jin's neck, leaving red marks. Jin moaned when he felt Taehyung's teeth graze against his scent gland on his neck, he was highly sensitive there. He moaned again when he felt Jimin's lips on his scent gland. Both alphas were attacking him where he was most sensitive. He let out a scream when both bit him. The pleasure and pain all just in right amount. He felt blood rushing towards his member then he felt a hand grabbing his member and pumping it.

"Become wet quickly baby, I can't wait to fuck you." Jimin said in Jin's ear as Taehyung continued to pump Jin's member. He whimpered at his words. He tried closing his legs but they were held in place. "Don't." Taehyung said as he continued to pump Jin's member. Jimin was kissing his chest and playing with his nipples. He smirked when Jin let out a high pitched moan when he twisted his nipples. Jin got embarrassed and tried hiding his face.

"Aww baby boy don't be embarrassed. Let out your moans." Jin nodded but was given a harsh tug on his member. He hissed at the pain.

"We want a answer baby boy." Taehyung said as he continued pumping his member. Jin was so close to his climax, just if Taehyung went at faster speed, he would cum.

"Yes daddy. Please..." Jin stopped again when he felt something at his mouth. "Open up baby boy." Jimin said as he put his member on Jin's mouth. Jin obeyed and opened his mouth, taking the length whole. He didn't tease his daddy because he knew he would not like it. He hollowed his cheeks so he could suck better. Jimin groaned, he grabbed Jin's hair giving it a harsh tug. Jin choked a bit when the cock went deeper in his mouth but relaxed his throat muscles so that it could go deeper. Jimin groaned again and said

"Such a good boy. Taking me whole." Jin blushed at the compliment and that was all he needed to cum. He moaned but it was muffled by the cock in his mouth. His dropped his legs as he felt very exhausted. He stopped sucking Jimin's member. Jimin pulled out his cock, worried. "Jin baby? You okay?" Jin just nodded, too tired to speak.

"It won't take long now baby." Taehyung said, spreading Jin's legs. He took his clothes off. He placed his member at Jin's entrance and slowly pushed in. Jin moaned as Taehyung's cock stretched his tight walls, few tears escaping his eyes. Taehyung panted when he was buried balls deep in Jin. Jin was now crying silently, Taehyung leaned forward and began to kiss his abdomen. He pulled back and thrust into Jin's hole, causing Jin to arch his back. "Daddy!" Jin moaned. Taehyung smirked and continued to thrust into him at an animalistic pace, bed creaking due to his force.

Jimin put his cock back in Jin's mouth, enjoying the feel of warm and wet mouth around his member. He started to fuck Jin's mouth, at same pace as Taehyung. Jin was completely pleasured out, tears running down his face, over sensitive from his orgasm. He was totally out of his mind by now, he loved being fucked from behind and front. He loved that he was wanted by his mates, that he could make them groan and moan. He came hard by being fucked from front and back. But the alphas didn't stop, they continued to ram into Jin.

Jin was passed out from his second orgasm so he didn't notice that both cocks were removed from his hole and mouth. Jimin and Taehyung decided to change their positions. Jimin went between Jin's legs and flipped him on his stomach, his ass raised. Jin's legs trembled, barely able to keep him up. He gasped when he felt a cock thrust up into him and hit his prostate. He wanted to grab something but couldn't due to the handcuffs. He felt the bed dip in front of him, then a cock was thrust into his mouth. He began to suck and lick like his life depended on it.

"Yeah suck like that baby boy." Taehyunh groaned.

At each thrust from behind and front the both cocks went deeper into him. Jimin continued to hit Jin's prostate straight on, causing Jin to come for third time tonight. As Jin came, his legs gave up and he would have fallen into the bed if not for the hands on his waist keeping him up.

"Come on baby. Make us cum too." Taehyung said as he continued to thrust into Jin's mouth. Jin sucked as best as he could, moaning as he was receiving too much pleasure. He felt Taehyung's cock pulsating indicating that he was going to cum.

"Ah I'm going to cum baby boy." said Taehyung, running his hands through his hair. He looked at Jimin and knew he was close too. Jin moaned again when he was hit at his prostate  by Jimin, his walls clenching around the cock and Jin came for fourth time. Jin's cumming caused Jimin to cum, coloring Jin's walls white.

"Arg!" Jimin groaned, overwhelmed by cumming.

Taehyung also came in Jin's mouth due to Jin's last moan, shooting his load in Jin's mouth. Jin swallowed every single drop of it. Taehyung pulled his cock from Jin's mouth and sank down with Jin. Jimin also pulled his cock out, causing the cum to drip down Jin's thighs. He then lay down next to Jin, placing a hand on his back. "Baby?"

"Please daddies, remove the handcuffs and the blindfold. I been punished. I'm sorry I won't do it again." Jin cried out, his voice rough due to moaning. Taehyung and Jimin quickly sat up to remove the handcuffs and blindfold. Then they picked their baby up and carried him to the bathroom. After giving him much deserved bath and praising him countless times, they carried Jin back to bed. They placed him on bed gently and lay next to him.

"Feeling better baby?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Jin cuddling with him.

"Too tired." Jin mumbled sleepily. He curled into a ball. Jimin and Taehyung cooed at his sweetness. "Now sleep baby." Jimin said kissing his back. And Jin fell into dreamland.

A/N 

I hope it was okay. First time writing a threesome.