Chapter 19

The ride to hospital was tense. Jimin, Hoseok, Jungkook were in one car and Taehyung, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin in the other. Namjoon was in the backseat with Jin in his arms. Teahyung was driving while Yoongi was in the front seat and slowly calling Jin's name but to no avail.

Finally they reached hospital. They rushed Jin to a doctor they knew, he cleared his schedule as nothing was more important than omegas. As the doctor took Jin in a room, alphas were left behind in the waiting room. After what felt like years the doctor came back. Namjoon and Yoongi stood up

"The omega is all right. He was just tired emotionally and physically. Please be more careful as pregnant omegas are very sensitive. If he is craving something..." Namjoon stopped the doctor

"What you mean pregnant omega?" The doctor looked at them all "Aren't you his mates? "

"Yes we are." Hoseok said.

"Oh so you don't know. Well then congratulations your omega is pregnant." The doctor announced. All alphas mouth fell open. The doctor looked at them and chuckled "So you didn't know. I'm sure the omega's scent must have changed."

"It was different but we didn't know until he fainted. He was masking his scent." Taehyung said. The doctor nodded "It explains it then. He must have felt insecure so his mind subconsciously masked his scent so not to alert others. You better talk with him and take care of him as he is pregnant with your child. "

Then the doctor left them. They all stood in a daze for a while, their hearts beating like crazy. Then they slowly went to Jin's room. Namjoon opened the door peeking in, others behind him. He saw Jin lying on the bed, talking to a nurse. Jin must have smelled them because he looked at door, smiling

"When you guys coming in?" Jin asked. Then they all swarmed in. Nurse looked a bit surprised at that many alphas, then she looked at Jin and smiled. "You're lucky Jin." and she left.

None of the alphas spoke, looking between Jin and the door from where the nurse left. Jin said "She is my friend from high school." They nodded slowly.

"So are you guys just going to stare at me?" Jin asked, as not a single alpha was moving or speaking.

"Jin-ah did you know?" Taehyung asked. Finally the alphas breathed and moved. They occupied the chairs around Jin's bed.

"Of course I didn't know. If I knew I would have told you all." Jin said.

"How you feeling?" Namjoon said taking his hand.

"Nothing much really, atleast physically." Jin said.

"And emotionally?" Jimin asked.

"I'm just so surprised. My mind just can't comprehend it. How about you? The doctor told me you had funny expressions when he told you guys." Jim laughed.

"We are surprised too. It's such a big blessing that I can cry right now." Hoseok said.

"It's amazing." Jin asked agreed.

"How long?" Yoongi asked.

"I have been pregnant for four weeks almost." Jin said.

"If I'm correct then Hoseok and Yoongi hyung had their ruts during that time. It must be your child then." Namjoon said looking at Yoongi and Hoseok.

"The baby is not theirs only. It's ours." Jimin said.

"We six are going to be the baby's fathers." Taehyung said.

"True. It's not just mine or Hoseok's but ours." Yoongi said.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a father." Hoseok said and started to cry. "Don't you dare laugh." Hoseok said pointing at all of them.

"We weren't going to Hoseok. It's so overwhelming afterall." Namjoon said.

"I would cry too but it's a happy moment so I will contain my tears." Jimin said.

"So go ahead and cry, cry baby." Yoongi said to Hoseok. Everyone laughed at that. "Hyung I wish I was older then you. " Hoseok said.

"Well you aren't." Yoongi replied.

"Kookie?" Jin asked. They all turned around to see the young alpha, he hadn't spoken a word. "You are so quite." Jimin said and that caused Jungkook to burst into tears.

"I'm just so happy. Jin hyung I can't believe I'm experiencing this kind of happiness with you." Jungkook said, tears running down his face. They all smiled at younger's words. Taehyung pulled him into a hug. 

"It's okay. Everyone can cry today and no one will make fun of them." Taehyung said.

"I feel like I will cry." Namjoon said.

"Goodness! I didn't know my alphas were so emotional. I wonder if the child will be a cry baby." Jin said.

"I'm sure he would be like you kitten." Namjoon said.

"I wish he inherits our best qualities." Yoongi said.

"And I wish he isn't grumpy like you hyung." Hoseok said. They all sighed, they knew these two will continue to tease and nag each other for a few days.

"I'm hungry." Jin said. All of them stood up, asking what he wanted, then arguing if it was right food for a pregnant person. Jin laughed, he being pregnant only made his alphas more protective. Then Jin placed a hand on his tummy  "Don't worry baby. Your fathers are going to take great care of us."