Chapter 17

Hoseok's rut lasted for two days. During those two days, Jin and Hoseok spent most of their time in the room, mating. The other members only saw the two when they would come down to eat, twice a day. Others would quickly jump on Jin whenever they saw him, hugging him, cuddling with him and asking if he was okay. It was well known fact that omegas are nearly spent during heats or ruts. So the others tried their best to help him in anyway possible. Buying him his favorite snacks, bathing him etc.

AFTER HOSEOK'S RUT ENDED

Jin came out from Hoseok's room, hairs messy, wearing a long hoody that covered half of upper thighs and bags under his eyes. He had just taken a bath after Hoseok fell asleep, as soon as his rut ended. He had covered the sleeping alpha with blankets after taking his bath and picked a clean hoody from Hoseok's closet and wore it. He limped towards the kitchen, hoping to find his snacks. He opened the fridge when he was tackled in a hug, by Taehyung

"I missed you." The alpha whispered, hugging Jin tightly and burying his head in the crook of Jin's neck, Jin's scent of vanilla entering his nose. Jin smiled and responded to the hug. "I missed you too Tae." Taehyung sighed, feeling content, as finally Jin was now everybody's again.

"Where is everyone?" Jin asked, petting Taehyung's head. "In the lounge."

"Let me a grab something to eat and then let's meet with them." But Taehyung wasn't moving an inch.

"Tae? I'm really hungry and I can't eat anything if you keep hugging me like that." Jin laughed.

"Can't we wait before you see others? If you go now everyone will cling to you and your attention will be divided. Let's go to my room and cuddle instead." Taehyung said, catching Jin off guard. The reason Taehyung was acting so clingy was because he wanted attention, he was jealous as Jin was with Hoseok during those two days. Jin wasn't able to give his attention to the four alphas. Could you blame him when most of the time he was being pounded into by Hoseok and whenever they got rest, it was in form of sleeping and eating, that lasted for 4 to 5 hours maximum.

"Taetae I know I haven't been giving enough attention to you guys and that you missed me and now want me all to yourself. But others are feeling the same thing. I can't leave them all alone by being with you." Jin explained. As a result Taehyung let him go. Jin smiled at him and turned towards the fridge. He was about to open it when Taehyung grabbed him from behind.

"Tae..." Taehyung cut Jin by saying "I want to scent you." and he buried his face in Jin's neck, rubbing his scent gland with Jin's and scenting him. Both alpha and omega sighed, as it was very pleasuring for mates to be scented with each other's scent.

"Now you smell less like Hoseok." Taehyung said, letting Jin go. Jin turned around and hit him on his shoulder. "It's Hoseok hyung for you mister." Taehyung smiled, Jin always was so respectful. Then a idea came into his head. Jin watched with confusion as Taehyung's expression changed from a smile to a smirk.

"Why won't you try calling me that during our mating? Hhmm baby boy?" Taehyung asked, grabbing Jin's waist. Jin blushed at the thought, trying to push Taehyung away. But Taehyung's hands only moved to go under his hoody and running on his abdomen. Taehyung leaned forward and kissed Jin.

"Mhhm Tae stop." Jin moaned but Taehyung only deepened the kiss. "Tae I can't. I can't stand. My back is hurting." Taehyung stopped immediately, his hands now on Jin's waist, supporting him.

"Does it hurt much? Should I massage you? Or do you need painkillers?" Taehung asked. He picked Jin up so he doesn't have to stand on his feet.

"I already took the painkillers. I just need food. I'm so hungry." Jin pouted.

"Oh sorry Jinnie. I forgot. There you sit on the counter while I prepare something for you." Taehyung then made Jin sit on the kitchen counter while he made Jin's favorite food. Jin watched fondly as his alpha made food just for him. Jin was feeling very happy. He was so lucky that he had such caring alphas as his mates.

After Taehyung finished, he gave the plate of food to Jin and carried him to the lounge. As Alphas saw Jin and Taehyung coming in they quickly stood up, surrounding them, asking many questions. Jin chuckled at alphas cute behaviour, worrying about him. Taehyung placed Jin on the sofa and sat beside him.

"Jeez. I'm ok. It's not like I mated for the first time. My back is hurting a bit but the bigger problem is that I'm hungry but that is solved. Taehyung cooked me my favorite food." Jin said, proudly showing his plate of food. Alphas smiled, happy that he was ok and at Jin's love for food. They continued to watch Jin as he ate. His cheeks becoming chubbier as food was in his mouth. After Jin finished, he noticed that his alphas were staring at him.

"W-what?" Jin stuttered. He was feeling very shy the way they were looking at him.

"Oh kitten did you just stutter?" Namjoon asked.

"He sure did. I bet he is getting shy due to us staring at him." Jimin said, smirking.

"Look his face is getting red." Taehyung pointed out. Indeed Jin's face was getting red.

"Jin are you ok?" Yoongi teasingly asked.

Jin knew that they were playing with him, they loved when he got embarrassed due to them. This time Jin also decided to tease them. He buried his face in his arms and started to cry. Alphas stood up, running towards Jin.

"Baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry." Jimin said.

"Kitten we were just teasing." Namjoon said.

"We are sorry Jin. Don't cry now." Yoongi said.

"Jin baby forgive us. We won't tease you anymore if you don't like it." Taehyung said.

Jin smirked, his face still buried in his arms. It had taken a single sob from him to make his alphas to apologize. Jin right now was thanking his teachers at his university for teaching him the art of acting. Alphas were on their knees, trying to make Jin stop crying. Jin couldn't control his laugh anymore and burst out laughing. At first alphas were shocked but they quickly caught on. They began to tickle Jin as a punishment for fooling them. Jin fell on the sofa, laughing.

"How could you do that?" Namjoon said as he looked at Jin, being nearly tickled to death.

"We believed that we made you cry." Jimin said as he tickled Jin.

"S-stop pl-please." Jin said while laughing. Tears were running down his face as he was beinb tickled so much.

"No. Jinnie you take your punishment for fooling us." Yoongi said as he sat down to better enjoy the show of Jin being tickled.

"How could you use your acting skills on us?" Taehyung asked as he tickled Jin on his stomach.

"It's n-not my fau-fault that you couldn't te-tell if I was acting or not." Jin tried to say but he was laughing so hard, that his sentence was completely broken.

They didn't stop. Jin felt that he was going to die from laughing when his phone rang. They stopped for a minute looking at the ringing phone while Jin tried to catch his breath. Namjoon picked the phone up, he looked at the number and read out the caller's name

"It's from Jungkook ssi." He said. Jin quickly sat up "Kookie's? But he never called before."

"It must be important then. Pick it up." Taehyung said.

Namjoon handed the phone to Jin and he picked it up "Hello? Kookie wha-?" Jin stopped as he listened to Jungkook on the phone. All four alphas watched silently, hoping to know what they were talking about.

"I will come. Don't worry ok? Kookie listen... no listen it would be all right. Just try to relax. Why don't you come here tomorrow then we will talk about it. Ok... ok bye" and he turned off his phone.

"Is everything all right?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah. Kookie's parents came back today and they wanted to meet us. He was worrying about it and called me as he couldn't clam down." Jin explained.

"He sounded really bad." Jimin said.

"He was really scared. He's worrying about his parents reaction." Jin said.

"Whatever reaction his parents would give, he will have to stay with you no matter what. You two are bonded and can't live without each other. Even if his parents reject you as his mate he will have to live with you. There is no mystery in it." Yoongi said.

"Yes but Yoongi hyung he is just a nineteen year old boy. He can't think of going against his parents. If his parents reject think of the effect it will have on him." Jin said.

"Jin is right hyung. Even I was worried when I took Jin to meet my parents even though they knew about Jin before." Namjoon said.

"Well I just stated what he will have to do no matter what his parents say." Yoongi said.

"What's going on?" They all turned around to see Hosoek, eyes half open, hairs messy he clearly had just woken up. They all explained to Hosoek.

"Poor boy. I hope his parents agree for his sake. He really is a nice boy." Hoseok said.

"I'm more worried about him. He sounded like he was going to faint." Namjoon said.

"That's why I invited him here tomorrow." Jin said.

"Ok then. We will talk with him in order to calm him down and it is also a chance to get to know each other better. " Taehyung said.